Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

The "Great" in Britain
Cool 
Having spent 4 days celebrating the Jubilee it really makes you patriotic. Its been an amazing few days. I did see the Queen in 77 has she visited my School with Prince Philip. Never seen so many flags. have you been watching America?

[Image: 2002-Jubilee-crowd_2204197b.jpg]

[Image: article-2097121-1198AC21000005DC-876_634x445.jpg]

[Image: WeddingCrowd_CNT_14Oct11_pa_b.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply

Post Reply Post Reply
Watched some of the coverage over the past few days. Congrats to all of you.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Last time I personally saw the Queen was in Thunder Bay, Canada when she was visiting Indian festival of some sort. I was in my early teens.

One of the things I like about her is that she doesn't have a huge ego and she's relatively down-to-earth, unlike royalty (and 95% of politicians) in other countries.

I do believe in addition to tea, she does enjoy coffee, which makes her okay in my book. Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-05-2012, 11:10 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Last time I personally saw the Queen was in Thunder Bay, Canada when she was visiting Indian festival of some sort. I was in my early teens.

One of the things I like about her is that she doesn't have a huge ego and she's relatively down-to-earth, unlike royalty (and 95% of politicians) in other countries.

I do believe in addition to tea, she does enjoy coffee, which makes her okay in my book. Coffee

She's in a different class and totaly agree there is too many toffs in this world that think they are better than us. Anyone who drinks coffee Reverend is ok in your book (Hope you like your new nic-name lol)
Big Grin

Post Reply Post Reply
You think she'll skip right over Charles? I saw a pic of him from the other day and he looks older than Phillip!
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Yep we watched the diamond jubilee concert yesterday, it was great.
Its time to hand over the throne to Charles, He would make a good king and he is popular too.
Post Reply Post Reply
I haven't seen enough television lately to even know that this was going on. Thanks for posting it! My ex-wife's mother is into genealogy in a big way. Apparently my family is descended from the Plantagenets. She said "Oh, you should get everything together and send it off to the College of Heralds. My only thought, me? Hardly! LOL! Even if they accepted the lineage could you see me in Buckingham? "I'm HOME!" Nah, wouldn't work at all! LOL! I'd probably break the fine china!
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply
I have been too busy watching Venus transverse the sun to pay attention to the goings on on this planet. Whatever happened to Margaret Thatcher?
This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and 
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way 
are to be considered flaws or defects.

Post Reply Post Reply

APOD is having their pic today as the latest image from a telescope that is recording it live. It's way cool.

That is Venus, not Margaret Thatcher. I think she died, Cutter.

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap120605.html

Zonk, I didn't think Charles was that popular.

I saw a pic of Kate, whatshername (Charles' wife), and the oldest son. William? Who married Kate? Anyway, the pic had his profile and OMG does he look like his mother! Diana added some good genes to that lineage.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Obama Wasn't So Great Ay Debate Schnauzers 5 1 1,888 10-06-2012, 06:02 PM
Last Post: cbramsey