Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

The "Henry Waxman" look - an issue with nasal pillows?
RE: The "Henry Waxman" look - an issue with nasal pillows?
I was reading another site where a member said that after 6 years on pillows they went for nostril reduction surgery. Apparently they cut open your nose, and pull the skin together and restitch it. They said it was a very difficult and painful surgery with a long recovery period, and that because it was not medically necessary as they made a larger pillow and different masks that their insurance wouldn't cover it and they had to pay it out of pocket! Dielaughing

LOLOLOL just joking totally a lark. I have read many people say that even after 5 years on pillows they notice no difference and that they are fine. So I think we are all going to be ok, we shall not succumb to piggly wiggly nose.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've been using nasal pillows for 20 years. Currently I have custom ones made out of orange highway cones since I've exceeded the factory sizes.

Just kidding!
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm afraid the enlarged booger access portals will remain.

Much like this zombie thread has!

OMMOHY
There.  I said it.

OMMOHY
Contrarian in Residence  
Post Reply Post Reply
Nose news is good news[attachment=4999]
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird O2ring issue cps22 0 30 3 hours ago
Last Post: cps22
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 102 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
Question Difficulty Exhaling with Nasal Pillows? chill 23 10,765 03-26-2024, 06:13 AM
Last Post: 40plus
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,411 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  CPAP toppled over/water issue Visitor 7 7,374 03-17-2024, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Willow85
  Airsense 10 / Oscar clock issue. pixpop 1 103 03-15-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pixpop
  Nasal irrigation sleepingbetterinFl 8 322 03-11-2024, 10:50 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.