Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

The "Henry Waxman" look - an issue with nasal pillows?
I was reading another site where a member said that after 6 years on pillows they went for nostril reduction surgery. Apparently they cut open your nose, and pull the skin together and restitch it. They said it was a very difficult and painful surgery with a long recovery period, and that because it was not medically necessary as they made a larger pillow and different masks that their insurance wouldn't cover it and they had to pay it out of pocket! Dielaughing

LOLOLOL just joking totally a lark. I have read many people say that even after 5 years on pillows they notice no difference and that they are fine. So I think we are all going to be ok, we shall not succumb to piggly wiggly nose.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  P-10 Pillows: how to change headgear...? S.L. Ping Beauty 11 212 4 hours ago
Last Post: Sheepish
  Switching from full face mask to pillows DPerretta 14 524 09-17-2017, 10:31 PM
Last Post: SWsabre
  Nasal Pillows Esq. 17 615 09-13-2017, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Side-sleeper pillows RWN59 26 12,935 09-05-2017, 10:19 AM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  Considering Dreamwear. Cushions or pillows? Your thoughts? tomkatt 9 419 08-15-2017, 07:36 AM
Last Post: tomkatt
  Question about pillows- not the nose kind Walla Walla 12 545 08-12-2017, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Walla Walla
Question S9 humidifier issue Bradsky 7 176 07-31-2017, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Bradsky