Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

The Journey Begins - clearairways Therapy Thread
RE: The Journey Begins - clearairways Therapy Thread
(11-06-2022, 05:39 PM)Dormeo Wrote: I know it sounds weird, but do consider trying the Scunci headband trick to help with leaks.

Dormeo,............genius - I did it last night.
Had been having significant issues with leaks the past few nights and didn't believe it was the mask.

Did the Scrunci last night - almost zero leaks !

Will continue to monitor, but it's one hell of a simple solution if it works - thanks !
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Oh, terrific!
Post Reply Post Reply
Im struggling with waking up middle of the night, wide awake and unable to get back to sleep.

Typically after only 4-5 hours sleep.

Its odd .
On some level I feel rested, but ive always been an 8-9 hours sleep guy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Any relevant changes in your life? Food and drink? Their timing? Medications? Stress issues? Amount of exercise? Sunlight?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
No, nothing major - I'm back in Keto since October but I've done that before this year and this didn't happen and went back on that a few weeks before the CPAP arrived.

The only thing that's going on recently is my wonderful AirCurve 10.

Since I got it, my sleep routine has been somewhat problematic though it settled a bit in the middle of November.

On a positive note, I'm suspect hopefully that it's fixed my Atrial Fibrillation (I'll wait until this time next year to conclude for sure) - it's  been a month since I had an episode from having them at least twice a week before that. Right where I started with the CPAP, that stopped.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ejbpesca - (Therapy Thread) Aerophagia and other questions. ejbpesca 47 1,097 Yesterday, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Narual therapy thread narual 4 166 11-24-2022, 10:39 AM
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,400 241,712 11-23-2022, 05:23 PM
Last Post: JJJ
Arrow WantAhi5 - Therapy Thread WantAhi5 11 480 11-22-2022, 05:55 PM
Last Post: WantAhi5
  Zeoce's Therapy Thread Zeoce 20 525 11-22-2022, 02:46 PM
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 20 339 11-21-2022, 10:14 PM
Last Post: IanD
  Does anyone know if the Nighshift device is good for positional therapy? Darkpunchedstars 6 405 11-21-2022, 05:13 PM
Last Post: kotaKat

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.