Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

The Journey Begins - clearairways Therapy Thread
RE: The Journey Begins - clearairways Therapy Thread
Thanks so much to both of you - I'm only 1 month in but I have high hopes at this point. 

I'm making daily notes now and have been for the past few weeks which has been helpful for sure.
Monitoring any changes I make like chin straps / pillow size adjustments etc

I'm a total data nerd - I can get quite obsessive with it for sure and am really enjoying it .  
I'll be mindful to monitor real world feelings as opposed to the data. 

I had a similar challenge with the smartwatch - it's great, but there were times when I found myself questioning whether I was feeling rough only because the watch was telling me I should feel rough that day !

Comfort is indeed my top priority at this point as I'm determined to make the pillows work rather than the full mask and get to consistent 8 hour sleeps.

Will bring the lower pressure up to 7.4 and monitor.

@SleepRider:
I'm currently at 7/12.8 PS 4

You mean Bring to 7.4 / 12.8 and change PS to 3.6 ?

Or only change EPAP to 7.4 and leave all else the same ?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I am suggesting only a change to the EPAP min and max pressure. Increase both by the same amount. Leave PS alone for now.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
You mean ePap & iPap ? So 7/12.8 -> 7.4/13.2 ?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,506 254,949 6 hours ago
Last Post: GeorgeBill
  Picking up where I left off - My CPAP Therapy Thread SwirlySauce 20 639 9 hours ago
Last Post: SwirlySauce
  BiPAP new therapy DanEm 41 750 9 hours ago
Last Post: DanEm
  [Treatment] How to deal with Anxiety related to Ahrrythmia/Palps and CONTINUE THERAPY ewriter 2 104 9 hours ago
Last Post: Lucid
  guyavraham30 - Therapy Thread guyavraham30 26 1,130 02-04-2023, 03:04 PM
Last Post: guyavraham30
  CPAP journey start - please help (thread) Negligee1136 3 110 02-04-2023, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Dream station 2 apap starting therapy above minimum setting HelicopterPilot 7 161 02-03-2023, 05:20 PM
Last Post: HelicopterPilot

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.