Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

The PAP Police, "THEY DO NOT EXIST!
RE: The PAP Police, "THEY DO NOT EXIST!
(05-07-2015, 01:08 PM)retired_guy Wrote: Oh yeah, now I remember: We were talking about those guys in the black suits with the fancy badges pulling up in front of your house.

Quick! Hide your mouse!

Sir! Put down your mask and back away from the CPAP machine...

Smile
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
No. That is: Sir, put on your mask and back up from the CPAP machine. Huhsign Big Grin Laugh-a-lot

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
I thought the PAP police were those sneaky guys running around stealing data off our flashair cards and cellular modems....
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
The PAP police don't exist, but if the CPOPE finds out you're changing your own pressure, you're going to hell.

Let's not forget that adjusting your own pressure can ruin the effectiveness of your therapy if you do it wrong. For instance, if some whiny person decides the pressure is too high and turns it down without checking the results, they can end up with totally ineffective therapy.

If the pressure is wrong it doesn't matter whether you or your doctor made the setting.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
If there was a Clap police, they should be called on the medical supply place that my sleep doctor sent me. My insurance won't cover low level sleep apnea or snoring so I have to pay out of pocket. That medical supply place wanted 1200$ for a machine I finally got online for 550$. Everything in that place is way overprice, and a straight up racked. Those A-holes even have a rental option, that's crazy priced. I have more respect for heroin dealer!
Post Reply Post Reply
I consider all DME suppliers to be crooks until they prove otherwise. None of mine have done that so far.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A hybrid P30i FFM exist ? koy23 4 875 07-02-2022, 08:27 AM
Last Post: DaveL
Idea TheMagic5 - custom swim goggles (does this exist with CPAP?) Hydrangea 1 692 11-03-2021, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Bought a vauto out-of-pocket -- how much do I tell the cpap police? cathyf 10 1,262 07-11-2021, 09:42 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  [Diagnosis] PSG Computer simulator? DOES IT EXIST? BiLevel48 8 4,326 05-08-2015, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Mark Douglas
  Does This Exist? (humidifier idea...) player 8 3,581 03-12-2015, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.