Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Poll: Is Glenn Rhee dead?
This poll is closed.
Yes - he's Walker fodder
16.67%
1 16.67%
No - it was Nicholas that became Walker food.
50.00%
3 50.00%
Yes - but he'll be back - as a Walker
0%
0 0%
Just not sure!
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Walking Dead
Rule #2
Double Tap

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Glen Rhee?

I'm an old curmudgeon. Don't have cable so if he is on TV I will never know. Sad

Jeff
Sleep is worth the effort.
Post Reply Post Reply
Under the dumpster Smile

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Yep, my wife and I stood up and cheered. Glad I was wrong.
Post Reply Post Reply
Biker bits! Neegan is short a few henchmen. I have to say this ep of TWD was awesome. Glenn must be a cat - 9 lives.

Post Reply Post Reply
This and G.O.T. are my two favourite tv shows!

I'm still reeling after the season finale, Neegan is certainly a formidable fellow, wouldn't want to be on his bad side. So we are left with... who did Neegan kill? I have my own thoughts after looking at the graphic novel, but anyone want to share their idea's / opinions on this?
[Image: tz8toniko.gif]
Post Reply Post Reply

I believe (I haven't read) that Glenn was the one that got bashed in the comic book series. After person X got the first hit, Maggie didn't scream so I would say it is probably not Glenn.

Daryl
Abraham
Eugene
guy that tagged along that I can never remember his name.

Something else I noticed. Negan and his men were one step ahead of them the whole time, So where was Jesus?

[Image: negan.jpg][Image: twd_jesus.jpg]

They dress similar. So makes me wonder, is Jesus working with Negan...

Post Reply Post Reply
Do Zombies benefit from CPAP therapy.eeew

Do they use APAP, BIPAP, CPAP,EPAP IPAP, VPAP Thinking-aboutor...................ZPAP?DielaughingRolling laugh
2004-Bon Jovi
it'll take more than a doctor to prescribe a remedy

Observations and recommendations communicated here are the perceptions of the writer and should not be misconstrued as medical advice.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation A little rant about walking in the road in the dark. pupcamper 12 849 09-03-2016, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pupcamper
  Dog-Gone, dead car battery justMongo 22 3,131 12-12-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Post: justMongo
  Dead S9 justMongo 1 1,186 03-21-2014, 02:12 PM
Last Post: zonk