Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

The bread always falls jam side down.
(01-23-2016, 12:06 PM)justMongo Wrote: So, last night I was filling my water tank. Picked it up to transfer it to the machine -- slipped right out of my hand and landed on the carpeted floor. Naturally, it landed upside down. I had a few choice words for it.

Been there, done that - only in my house we have hardwood floors and Yes I also had a few choice words for it (which I later regretted because my young grandson told his Dad that "Grandma" said bad words).

Post Reply Post Reply
If you work on a faucet aerator, some small part of it will fall in the drain.

Any small part dropped will find the nearest hole and disappear into it. If no hole is available, it'll go under the couch or bed.

Dude

ps. You can find any missing Leggos using live human feet as bait.

pps. You should see what happens when you drop a plate full of spaghetti with tomato sauce. Yep, defying all physical laws, some of it actually hits the ceiling.
Post Reply Post Reply
If I happen to drop a vitamin pill on my hardwood floor, it instantly becomes 'hidden' never to be found until the next time I sweep the floor. I've found several vit D capsules which are a golden color on the floor - have given up finding them right after I dropped them. Hardwood floors are nice and easy to clean, but drop something small on them and you just might find that item in the next room. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

I was feeding my Grandaughter a jar of puréed squash when I dropped the jar.

It fell 3 feet and the jar landed upright, but the squash flew out of the jar across the floor and up the dining room wall.

What a mess! Oh-jeez

My Grandaughter loved it, was clapping her hands.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Kids, ya gotta love 'em! Lolabove Laugh-a-lot
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-23-2016, 12:53 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Have you ever noticed that when given a task that has a 50-50 chance of getting correct the first time, that your wrong 80% of the time.

More often than that if it involves inserting a usb device. Why is it that when you try to put it in, and it doesn't fit, so you flip it over... it still doesn't fit? Until you contort yourself into a position to actually observe the usb port... I'm quite convinced that there is retina scanner built into the port - if you're not looking at it, a little gate closes and there is no way at all to insert the usb device...

Post Reply Post Reply

OpalRose ~ Just imagine what your granddaughter would have said provided she could talk so an adult could understand it......"Do it again Grandma"?
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-15-2016, 04:19 PM)GrammaBear Wrote: OpalRose ~ Just imagine what your granddaughter would have said provided she could talk so an adult could understand it......"Do it again Grandma"?

Yes, she seemed quite pleased. Too-funny
She does babble a lot, I just agree with her.

Never thought I would have a grandchild. My daughter was told she couldn't have children.

She is a real blessing, brings us a lot of joy and laughs.

[attachment=2159]

Nothing like a bragging grandma.

OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-16-2016, 10:43 AM)OpalRose Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 04:19 PM)GrammaBear Wrote: OpalRose ~ Just imagine what your granddaughter would have said provided she could talk so an adult could understand it......"Do it again Grandma"?

Yes, she seemed quite pleased. Too-funny
She does babble a lot, I just agree with her.

Never thought I would have a grandchild. My daughter was told she couldn't have children.

She is a real blessing, brings us a lot of joy and laughs.

Nothing like a bragging grandma.

What a precious little person in the picture you've shared.

You could 'record' her when she is "babbling" and then play it back for her some years hence. We did that when our oldest son was about a year old. He is now 42 and gets a good laugh out of his "babbling".

Grandchildren are indeed a blessing. Smile

Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks GrammaBear.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleeping on your left side is better than the right... S.L. Ping Beauty 5 182 06-23-2017, 05:07 PM
Last Post: stanleydean
Exclaimation [News] 1,000 injured as meteor falls in Russia SuperSleeper 14 3,830 03-18-2013, 01:54 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper