Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment]  Resmed Airsense 10 versions help
RE: Resmed Airsense 10 versions help
Hi, Simon.

I'd suggest that you obtain actual copies of all of your medical reports, including sleep study results. It's your body, and you get to understand what's going on with it as well as possible.

Sixty one, huh? I'll bet you ARE ready for some restful sleep!!

As Zonk said, the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her is the end all and be all when comparing those models. It's the one I was determined to get (and I did) just because insurance covers a new machine only once every five years, and who knows whether between now and 2019 I may need some of its features that I don't need now.

I know what you mean about counting down the days until your sleep study!

I wish you the best as you work through this process. There is a lot to learn; fortunately, there's this forum all geared up to help. These folks sure made a difference in my learning curve.

Lambsy
To all, to each, a fair good-night,
And pleasing dreams, and slumbers light.
       Scott—Marmion. L’Envoy. To the Reader.

Diagnosed with OSA in 2014
AHI=18
Lowest SpO2: 79%
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Airsense 10 versions help
I have to go in to collect all of records they can not email or fax them to me and also have to go to medical records to get a copy. They can not even give me a copy at sleep study location and of cause will take records 7 days to process them.

Sounds crazy
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 19 349 4 minutes ago
Last Post: Pawpri
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 69 25,715 Yesterday, 05:18 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 613 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,593 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,762 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 227 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,173 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.