Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

The new Resmed Airtouch F20 full face mask
Fred,

Smaller makes sense given what you mentioned. Smallest size practical means less area to leak. FFM has been only style I own. I haven't tried other styles yet, but I may do so in the future though.

Dave B.
Sarcasm is a hobby of mine. I am not sarcastic on serious issues, implied or otherwise.
Post Reply Post Reply
I do acknowledge that at times the FFM is the only realistic option.

Find and watch the manufactures fitting video, it often contains hints on fit.

I believe that the F20 AirTouch is a must try for those that need a FFM.

In general try masks from least intrusive (Pillows) to most intrusive FFM.
Many mouth breathers (I am one) can, and do use pillows or a nasal mask.

Just trying to throw out alternatives for those that are leaking with their FFM (this is a FFM thread)

Fred
Post Reply Post Reply
I am using the medium f20 touch (for her), maybe I should try the small too.  I have it on 30 day trial.  I can't seem to get rid of the leaks.  My problem is I am too cheap,  haven't convinced myself yet that the small is worth spending the $40.

I do like the mask, just wish I could get rid of the leaks..

Success last nite.! Leaks way down, ahi 2.5. Time to mark the mask. Hope this is a trend. It took me a week + to tweak.
2010 sleep study 63 AHI, 2014 3.0
Post Reply Post Reply

Success last nite.! Leaks way down, ahi 2.5. Time to mark the mask. Hope this is a trend. It took me a week + to tweak.
2010 sleep study 63 AHI, 2014 3.0
Post Reply Post Reply
My RT recommended using Water Wipes for cleaning my AirTouch F20. Wipes are pure water with very little aloe. 

Love my AirTouch F20. Very comfy. I am using a small mask with large headgear. My RT said their Resmed rep gave them free large headgear to use with small mask. My RT said they complaineed to Resmed that the headgear is too Smallbox and cause the mask to slip.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Full Face Masks vs. Nasal masks Haynbo 12 356 09-23-2017, 01:36 PM
Last Post: zzzZorro
  Full face or nasal mask for 19/14cm? kestrel 8 195 09-19-2017, 10:34 PM
Last Post: kestrel
  airtouch F20 car54 6 701 09-18-2017, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Hojo
  Condensation & clicking in AirTouch F20 Mask disnynerd 8 200 09-18-2017, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Gary1of2
  Switching from full face mask to pillows DPerretta 14 553 09-17-2017, 10:31 PM
Last Post: SWsabre
  Lip gets stuck- full face mask (F10/F20) regbeach 12 553 09-13-2017, 08:00 PM
Last Post: kiwii
Sad Power outage [when wearing full face mask] HalfAsleep 14 536 09-12-2017, 09:24 AM
Last Post: archangle