Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

The new Resmed Airtouch F20 full face mask
RE: The new Resmed Airtouch F20 full face mask
I gave up on it. Found I didn't need it. I'm using the ResMed P10. I pull the F20 out every once in awhile and try it out. Makes me appreciate the P10 when I start taking it for granted.   Big Grin
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
I am using the airtouch f20.  The top of the mask hits the bridge of my nose, bottom middle of the chin.  It sounds like the large is too big for you Alessio77.
2010 sleep study 63 AHI
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-28-2018, 02:00 PM)readyforsleep Wrote: I am using the airtouch f20.  The top of the mask hits the bridge of my nose, bottom middle of the chin.  It sounds like the large is too big for you Alessio77.

Here is a pic....what do you think? (of the fit)?

[Image: N7W2Nyy.jpg]
Began APAP 11/28/17
Post Reply Post Reply
Size seems fine but you might have it on the tight size especially looking at the bridge area. How does it feel?
Post Reply Post Reply
I have these AirTouch cushions still, but I've not tried it again in a while. The AirFit seals better for me. And despite my big internet mouth, I've got these cushions in Small.

4 to the AirTouch still, I'd do 4.5 if it were available.
Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-28-2018, 03:24 PM)yankees123 Wrote: Size seems fine but you might have it on the tight size especially looking at the bridge area. How does it feel?

It feels ok. I actually began the night looser, but the leak was extreme, so I tighten up a bit (maybe two or three times during the night) to try to stop the leaks but was not successful. Usually, as with my other two masks, tightening slightly will solve the problem, but not this time!
Began APAP 11/28/17
Post Reply Post Reply
Here's a link to check out. Read the 3rd post by DeepBreathing. It might help you out. http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...pbreathing
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
https://www.resmed.com/us/en/healthcare-...h-f20.html

This shows a different fit, more like I wear it on the bridge of my nose below the eyebrows.
2010 sleep study 63 AHI
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-28-2018, 05:49 PM)Walla Walla Wrote: Here's a link to check out. Read the 3rd post by DeepBreathing. It might help you out.   http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...pbreathing

You know, I can't even tell where the leaks were!!! Deep Breathing seemed at least to know that his were around the nose.

I just laid down and tried the MASK FIT function on the machine, and then imitated sleep for 15 minutes, and had no leaks I felt, and no leaks indicated on the machine. (did not record for SH).

Maybe the elbow coupler was not inserted fully or properly last night. or maybe I had the mask too tight from the beginning so it only got worse as I tightened it during the night.

I will be going to bed in about 4 hours, so we will see what happens tonight.
Began APAP 11/28/17
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-28-2018, 06:24 PM)readyforsleep Wrote: https://www.resmed.com/us/en/healthcare-...h-f20.html

This shows a different fit, more like I wear it on the bridge of my nose below the eyebrows.

That pic show it way down on the bridge of the nose compared to my pic. So maybe I do need a smaller size?
Began APAP 11/28/17
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry AirTouch N20 - digs into cheek - any solutions? Lilaq88 2 614 03-26-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Valtor
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 526 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth
  [News] Fisher and Paykel Evora Full SarcasticDave94 155 16,611 03-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  [Equipment] ResMed Airtouch F20 Cushion cleaning with drool problems. Funkmonkey 2 171 03-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Funkmonkey
  Pros/Cons of buying PAP at full price TwoFistedWonderBrain 14 702 02-24-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: TwoFistedWonderBrain
  Flow Limitations Full Face Mask vs Pillows wickedsleepy 4 399 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: wickedsleepy
  AirTouch F20 mask date code? Labromaniac 4 425 02-14-2024, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Homerec130

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.