Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

The puppy strikes!
Well I guess I'm off to the camera store tomorrow. Seems my SDCard was on my desk, and must have accidentally fallen to the floor. Where our newest puppy exercised her new found ability to chew everything up within sight.

I did, seeing as how the puppy worked on the Resmed card, plug her in to see what her results were. Sure enough I found that she has far more leaks than inputs. Just as I thought.

Could be worse: Could have been my 4th of July hotdogs.

Post Reply Post Reply
Smiles... I was reading recently about doggies finding the hearing aids with similar results.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the tiniest of USB dongles protruding about a quarter inch from the side of my laptop. When Juno was a puppy she must have pulled it out. Months later when moving furniture we found it on the floor under the sofa where we had looked many times before. I still use it despite the tiny teeth marks.

[Image: Dongle_zps887e5c01.png]

Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

(07-04-2014, 09:50 PM)retired_guy Wrote: Well I guess I'm off to the camera store tomorrow. Seems my SDCard was on my desk, and must have accidentally fallen to the floor. Where our newest puppy exercised her new found ability to chew everything up within sight.

I did, seeing as how the puppy worked on the Resmed card, plug her in to see what her results were. Sure enough I found that she has far more leaks than inputs. Just as I thought.

Could be worse: Could have been my 4th of July hotdogs.

[Image: useless.gif]
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-10-2014, 01:12 PM)justMongo Wrote: [Image: useless.gif]

http://s634.photobucket.com/user/ftafoga...sort=3&o=2
Post Reply Post Reply
And who could get upset at that cute little face? Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

You can actually paste the image into your post. There are four links shown on the Photobucket page just to the right of your photo. Click on the last one labeled IMG and it'll copy to the clipboard and you can paste in right in:

[Image: ChloeBabyPic2.jpg]
Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
I'll post one of Juno the Terrible Terrier as soon as I can get her to sit still. It may take a while.
Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-10-2014, 03:44 PM)Sleepster Wrote: You can actually paste the image into your post. There are four links shown on the Photobucket page just to the right of your photo. Click on the last one labeled IMG and it'll copy to the clipboard and you can paste in right in:

Thanks.......... I was just a little concerned she might scare people too much.

Post Reply Post Reply

She's a cutie!
Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Puppy! I'm getting one! PaulaO2 30 2,003 12-05-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: GrammaBear
  The puppy ate my fitbit...... retired_guy 7 3,413 08-10-2014, 06:40 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper