Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

The puppy strikes!
Your puppy has an 'innocent' face and she/he is darling. I would give anything for a puppy like that.
Post Reply Post Reply
Who could ever get mad at that face? She is BEAUTIFUL!!

I want her....Happy Eyes
Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe an innocent face, but watch out! Remember the rabbit in the old Monte' Python movie? Well, that rabbit never met this puppy!
Post Reply Post Reply

I'm a dog person too... With a preference for English Springer Spaniels.
(I also like Australian Shepherds and Border Collies)
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had an English Springer once.... Darndest dog I ever owned. I loved her a lot though.

When she got really old, she was staying at a friends place -- lots of country, no city. But one day she wandered onto the road and was hit by a car...... As she lay dying, my friend got his handgun and got ready to put an end to her suffering. Suffering was something that she had developed into an art form over her long life, but now, having been struck by a car when she was so old and feeble --- well it was time...... She took one look at the business end of that gun, yelped, and RAN back onto his property and hid under the house. She lived another year after that.....................

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Puppy! I'm getting one! PaulaO2 30 1,962 12-05-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: GrammaBear
  The puppy ate my fitbit...... retired_guy 7 3,403 08-10-2014, 06:40 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper