Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

The report goes weird: the data or the software goes wrong?
The report goes weird: the data or the software goes wrong?
I installed Sleepyhead and got the data from my parents who lived in a different city. When I print out the report, some charts look weird. Could someone tell me which part goes wrong: data or software ?

- For Pressure, the chart only shows a range of 0-10 although the Machine is set between 4-16. How could I fix it?
-For Respiratory Rate, the max number is 50. The data is corrupted or the software does not read it correctly?
-For Minute Vent, the max number is 139.88. What goes wrong here?
-For Tidal Volume, the max number is 10760. How to fix it?
-Large Leak, the max number is 51.41. How to fix it?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: The report goes weird: the data or the software goes wrong?
two more screeshots
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, asdftalk. You can change the y-axis values on the charts by placing your cursor over the y-axis then right-clicking. Some options will come up - one of them is "Y-Axis scaling mode".

Your SleepyHead pressure graph has the y-axis on "auto-fit" right now. It seems the pressure didn't go above 10. If you want to rescale the pressure graph upper value to 20, you can do that.

The only number I see that looks like SleepyHead didn't get data from the machine is the 0.0 listed for max pressure when the machine was in APAP mode. (where it says "APAP 7.0/11.0/13.0/0.0" over the top of the pressure graph).

I have a PR System One 460 model machine. It doesn't have a true auto mode, but I can run it in auto-trial. When I do that, SleepyHead displays a zero for max pressure just like your graph shows. I'm not sure of the reason for this. Since the 90%/95% pressure value shows up on the graph and that's very close to the maximum pressure value, I haven't worried about it.

The max pressure does show up in the daily version of the statistics. It may be that another version of SH would display the max pressure correctly on the graph that you're looking at. Not sure.

As far as the high values for flow rate and tidal volume, those are probably correct. If we take just a couple of really fast breaths, a single high breaths/minute rate will be calculated and end up in the stats as the maximum value, which is why it's often better to look at the 90%/95% value rather than the true maximum for some graphs.

I can't say for sure that all the values SleepyHead is displaying for you are correct, but I can say that they are very similar to values that I see on my own graphs.

(07-18-2016, 10:04 PM)asdftalk Wrote: I installed Sleepyhead and got the data from my parents who lived in a different city. When I print out the report, some charts look weird. Could someone tell me which part goes wrong: data or software ?

- For Pressure, the chart only shows a range of 0-10 although the Machine is set between 4-16. How could I fix it?
-For Respiratory Rate, the max number is 50. The data is corrupted or the software does not read it correctly?

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-19-2016, 08:47 AM)green wings Wrote: Hi, asdftalk. You can change the y-axis values on the charts by placing your cursor over the y-axis then right-clicking. Some options will come up - one of them is "Y-Axis scaling mode".

Your SleepyHead pressure graph has the y-axis on "auto-fit" right now. It seems the pressure didn't go above 10. If you want to rescale the pressure graph upper value to 20, you can do that.

The only number I see that looks like SleepyHead didn't get data from the machine is the 0.0 listed for max pressure when the machine was in APAP mode. (where it says "APAP 7.0/11.0/13.0/0.0" over the top of the pressure graph).

I have a PR System One 460 model machine. It doesn't have a true auto mode, but I can run it in auto-trial. When I do that, SleepyHead displays a zero for max pressure just like your graph shows. I'm not sure of the reason for this. Since the 90%/95% pressure value shows up on the graph and that's very close to the maximum pressure value, I haven't worried about it.

The max pressure does show up in the daily version of the statistics. It may be that another version of SH would display the max pressure correctly on the graph that you're looking at. Not sure.

As far as the high values for flow rate and tidal volume, those are probably correct. If we take just a couple of really fast breaths, a single high breaths/minute rate will be calculated and end up in the stats as the maximum value, which is why it's often better to look at the 90%/95% value rather than the true maximum for some graphs.

I can't say for sure that all the values SleepyHead is displaying for you are correct, but I can say that they are very similar to values that I see on my own graphs.

[quote='asdftalk' pid='169493' dateline='1468897449']
I installed Sleepyhead and got the data from my parents who lived in a different city. When I print out the report, some charts look weird. Could someone tell me which part goes wrong: data or software ?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 76 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 202 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 160 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,629 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.