Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

The worst steak
Angry 
Bought steak from a company that claimed "organic, free-range, grass-fed" Let me tell you it was the worst steak I have ever had. Grizzle/fat like chewing shoe leather. No offense to shoe leather, I'm sure it would have tasted better than this. What a waste of charcoal.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Hope it doesn't affect your AHI too much!
Rolling laugh
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-26-2015, 05:34 PM)OpalRose Wrote: Hope it doesn't affect your AHI too much!
Rolling laugh
Big Grinnie Maybe not the steak but the aggravation. heh

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Try a Buffalo steak. You'll never see a buffalo that's not organic, free-range, grass-fed.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
There is a buffalo farm here in Florida. prices are wow... something like 21 - 28 per lb.

Post Reply Post Reply
"organic, free-range, grass-fed" is not in and of itself a great indicator that the steak will be fork-tender, pleasing to the palate, and melt on the tongue.

For those things, you will need a steak that has lots of tenderizer added at no additional charge, a copious amount of flavor enhancer, and one with copious fats and that has been beaten to a pulp before you buy it. Better yet, one that has never been outside it's pen, and fed exclusively on a diet of corn, steroids, and vitamins. Yum.
Post Reply Post Reply

You guys need to learn how to buy 4H beef at the county fair.
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:You guys need to learn how to buy 4H beef at the county fair.

Agreed on the 4H beef. Have a freezer full. I prefer to support the local economy.
Post Reply Post Reply
Grass fed has to be cooked/prepared a little differently. Less heat and/or less time. Searing is a good technique too.
A site called American grass fed says it cooks 30% faster.
A site called primally inspired suggests a dry salt brine.
Post Reply Post Reply

You guys cook your steaks? Wimps!
[Image: wimppp.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question What's the secret to cooking steak? SuperSleeper 13 2,707 03-01-2014, 07:45 PM
Last Post: mjbearit