Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Therapy Tweaks] Dad's Turn
RE: [Therapy Tweaks] Dad's Turn
The 8-20 is exactly what the tritation sleep study said which I thought was a bit odd.

I'd love to get an extra p10 unfortunately my dme insists that my insurance doesn't cover mask replacement except once per year and no cushion replacements at all. I'm going into month 4 still using my original pillows. I tried to get him to get the p10 but my dad's stubborn and is convinced that something "in" his nose would be an issue. Using the large pillows they don't go in at all.

His machine can do auto-bipap i believe. I might suggest it. He's trusting me but I don't want to go to far as he's not even had his first "follow-up" with the sleep doctor. Uping the minimum is easily "justified" changing modes completely is another thing all together. I think I'm going to suggest again that he try the p10, f20 and maybe the amara. Maybe consider a ruby style chin strap. That's what I ended up doing to keep my mouth closed.

Thanks for the help everyone...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jakespeare65 - Therapy Help jakespeare65 21 600 6 hours ago
Last Post: jakespeare65
  Jan's - Therapy Thread Jan Flikweert 61 2,253 Today, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Jan Flikweert
  Therapy using Lumis 150 ST StuartC 135 7,145 Today, 04:26 AM
Last Post: StuartC
  mallar's therapy thread mallar 4 81 Yesterday, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Plmnb's New Therapy ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A Plmnb 203 8,287 Yesterday, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 13 698 03-16-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: marcinpiskala
  SleepyLlama therapy thread SleepyLlama 3 158 03-15-2024, 01:50 PM
Last Post: SleepyLlama

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.