Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

There was a bang then loud hissing!
RE: There was a bang then loud hissing!
(04-23-2018, 05:34 PM)Hydrangea Wrote: It doesn't sound like a very good hose to keep as a spare.

$20-25 on Amazon could have you a new hose by tomorrow.

Get it here free from the NHS.  I say free, but we all pay for it through taxes, that is why it annoys some people with the influx of workers from Europe, they have paid nothing towards their health care or welfare payments.
I think this is why it was voted to leave the EU, but they kept it anyway Rolleyes

I am not political motivated. Shy
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: There was a bang then loud hissing!
Back to Sleep2snore at least in my Dreamstation the auto off function has to be turned on for it to
to turn the machine off if you take the mask off or like you had the tube come off. I even saw a short
post be a DR. advocation leaving this function turned off because the machine may occasionally read
a long clear airway event as you taking the mask off. Now of all the crazy places to get a cpcp hose
in the USA you may want to check out Home Depot. You have to order on line then have it shipped to your
local Home Depot but heck the price is right at only $ 4.30 plus tax.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Loud noise from AirFit F20 mask SleepyLuke 2 1,603 03-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: SleepyLuke
  [Equipment] Transcend Micro very loud chipschap 5 964 02-25-2024, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Rkaechler
  New AirSense 10 is very loud. xian67 2 392 12-15-2023, 08:45 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  [CPAP] ResMed AirSense 10 makes loud noise when inhaling. sanger 110 145,288 10-13-2023, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Airsense P11 hose-dry function ends with loud burst - normal? jharuni 5 726 10-13-2023, 10:20 AM
Last Post: jharuni
  Sleepstyle F&P is very loud bibbie 5 543 09-20-2023, 01:21 PM
Last Post: enigmatic
  Resmed air sense 10 LOUD!! Mike A 6 906 08-18-2022, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Old Steve

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.