Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Third Anniversary
RE: Third Anniversary
(02-23-2019, 02:34 PM)Hydrangea Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 02:30 PM)SleeplessinPgh Wrote: Thanks, Hydrangea!  Congrats to you, too.  It's true, those of us who come here and soak up the info become experts, at least compared to the average sleep apnea patient.  I'm surprised at how many friends and acquaintances don't know which machine they have, which mask they have (even the type of mask) and what their settings are.  And they're okay with it that way.   Dont-know 

If not for ApneaBoard and SleepyHead, I might have given up long ago.

Thanks!

And yes, so true. Many friends have mentioned to me their struggle (and giving up) with a CPAP.  I've very kindly told them I'd be glad to tweak *one setting* for them, and I'd bet it could be comfortable and they'd love it.  I have yet to have anyone take me up on it.  It's so sad.  (And I do tell them about this forum, too.)  And it just makes me even more grateful for the support here.

Being brand new to this, I'm about 3 years behind you Sleeplessinpgh & 2 years behind Hydrangea.  Congrats to you both on your progress and thanks for sharing your knowledge/experiences! 5

It's amazing what we can accomplish when we have a support system like the Apnea Board!  -  Contgrats again on your Anniversary!!!   Congrats
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Third Anniversary
Being brand new to this, I'm about 3 years behind you Sleeplessinpgh & 2 years behind Hydrangea.  Congrats to you both  on your progress and thanks for sharing your knowledge/experiences! 5

It's amazing what we can accomplish when we have a support system like the Apnea Board!  -  Contgrats again on your Anniversary!!!   Congrats

Hey, Snoring Bear, welcome to the club!  I wish you great success with your treatment.   Wave
Sleepless No More
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Anniversary...well...almost. David Clark 1 447 12-28-2022, 10:11 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  First year anniversary; suggestions for stomach sleeper? kevinz 2 979 07-31-2020, 02:36 PM
Last Post: ardenum
Information [News] Apnea Board News 2019 - 15-Year Anniversary Edition SuperSleeper 0 1,289 06-05-2019, 02:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Happy Anniversary! VVVV 5 1,182 06-01-2019, 04:56 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  One Year Anniversary and Perplexed Spy Car 83 9,762 09-15-2017, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Spy Car
  Today is my One Year Anniversary on Apneaboard Forum SaldusMiegas 11 2,676 04-13-2016, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  Four month anniversary coming up Galactus 3 2,004 05-13-2014, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Galactus

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.