Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Third night, a few odd things
Third night, a few odd things
Last night was my 3rd with the trial APAP. Before I went to bed I spent some time adjusting the mask per instructions found on this forum, in the hopes I could avoid morning "chipmunk face", as I've been calling it. It was much looser, but was comfortable and seemed okay at first.

I woke a few times with tiny leaks, and this morning I discovered that it had come unhooked and was blowing full into my face and eyes. I also discovered when I went to import my data that I'd left the SD card locked after importing yesterday's data!

However, neither of those things mattered -- the APAP wrote to the locked card just fine, and the leaks and multiple middle-of-the-night adjustments didn't prevent it from gathering a full night's data. Data looks pretty much the same as the prior night, too. AHI 3.0.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Third night, a few odd things
Some days you're the bug. Some days you're the windshield. . .Sounds like you where having a "bug" moment.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Third night, a few odd things
There is something funny about the PR SD card! You don't have to lock it to use SH, bu when I was messing around with it at first I had it locked and it worked also in the PR machine. Easiest to just leave in the unlocked position
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In a quandry over a couple of things... SheShells23 53 938 Yesterday, 01:40 PM
Last Post: SheShells23
Sad help! bipap making things worse Sleepyroshi 11 595 03-23-2024, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR expert needed - out of things to try.... pezhead99 20 1,481 09-25-2023, 04:51 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  First night with hose cover, night was full of major mask leaks TiredTom111 2 851 06-30-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: TiredTom111
  Hello folks, here is my graph from last night and night before Phil487 5 898 06-15-2023, 02:05 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Things Going Well on Paper, Symptoms Remain cpapnewbie18 1 437 03-07-2023, 06:17 PM
Last Post: jeffpack1957
  Need some help with a few things please Weegie 13 879 02-06-2023, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Weegie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.