Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

This Old Guy Laments
RE: This Old Guy Laments
He probably means Sleepyhead will give you more info...
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-23-2016, 10:44 AM)harmon k Wrote: Sonicboom, you said that my Airsense 10 machine can give me a lot more info than Resmed/My Air can, like the RERA's. But when I go to the "My Options" part or the "Sleep Report" part and scroll down the whole thing I only see things like ramp time, hum level,warmup (in Options) or, in Sleep Report, things like Days used, total AI, central AI, etc. Thanks.

Harmon, your machine displays full therapy information, but you have to change a setting from 'essentials' to plus.
Use the clinical menu (control knob + home button), then click clinical menu.
Scroll down to Options and find Essentials. It will say on.
Click and change the setting to Plus.
Exit.

You should now see therapy information including average and 90% pressure, AHI, types of apnea, and all of this can be looked at in the regular menu for 1-day, 7-day, 30 day etc.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
As sleeprider suggested change the setting to Plus. Then use Sleepyhead to really see all the data you are missing. You can do it and we can help you with any questions. Use the software support forum part of this board for any specifics on installing and using Sleeepyhead. It's a vast new world.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi harmon k,
It's great to hear that you are doing so well with your CPAP therapy, and that you are noticing improvements, keep up the good work.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
When my sleep doc downloaded my card and read all my "detailed" data, is that, perhaps, good for now? In other words, is he seeing everything that's important?
Post Reply Post Reply
It depends on whether the summary data, or the summary and detail data were loaded. ResScan gives them the option. If you have concerns about any specific nights, you should mention those to be sure the doc can take a look at it. Otherwise, they may download the summary alone.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.