Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

This VPAP Adapt is beyond me, sorry to say.
RE: This VPAP Adapt is beyond me, sorry to say.
(09-30-2014, 10:33 AM)PhyllisBalboa Wrote:
(09-30-2014, 08:16 AM)Buckeyedog Wrote: So you guys have one set EPAP plus PS and I have an EPAP huge range of 4-15. Wonder why?? Interesting.

I think it's that we have the same machine, but you have yours set to asv auto mode (which allows a range of EPAP), while I have mine set to asv mode (which allows only one EPAP setting).

So I'm wondering why our doctors set us on different modes. Maybe there's an advantage to one way or the other? Maybe I'd like a range of EPAP. Is that the only difference between the 2 modes?

I don't know how it would feel if my EPAP varied all the time. But then the IPAP does, so maybe that would be fine. And the fact that I have trouble breathing out against pressure might make that range more comfortable for me.

Hi PhyllisBalboa,

I was waiting and hoping for you to have no more air swallowing problems, so I could encourage you to start working your Max PS higher. But it looks like it would still be premature for you to start working your Max PS higher, since you are occasionally still having the problem of excessive air swallowing.

I think swallowing a little air does not hurt us at all, but swallowing so much air that it bothers us is swallowing too much.

Yes, the only difference between ASV mode and AutoASV mode is that EPAP would automatically adjust within a range. Instead of only Pressure Support (PS) varying automatically, EPAP and PS would (separately) vary automatically.

But I suggest staying in ASV mode at least until you have learned how to avoid excessive air swallowing, in case AutoASV mode may worsen the problem of air swallowing.

Just like in ASV mode, in AutoASV mode PS is the difference between EPAP and IPAP.

In AutoASV mode, changing PS does not change EPAP. Every time PS is automatically increased or decreased, EPAP is not changed, so changing PS only causes IPAP to change.

In AutoASV mode, changing EPAP does not change PS. So when EPAP is automatically increased or decreased, PS is not changed. When EPAP is changed, both EPAP and IPAP change together, each up or down the same amount, so that PS, the difference between EPAP and IPAP, remains unchanged.

When the difference between EPAP and IPAP changes, that means the PS has changed. If it looks like the machine has changed IPAP without changing EPAP this means that, actually, only the PS was changed.

Buckeyedog's doctor simply left the range for EPAP at the default settings, wide open, 4 (which is the machine's lowest possible setting for Min EPAP) to 15 (which is the machine's highest possible setting for Max EPAP). This causes Buckeyedog's EPAP to start extremely low (which might be okay if Buckeyedog seldom needs higher EPAP pressures to avoid obstructive events), and the machine can raise EPAP higher if needed.

PhyllisBalboa, in your case, since you are still having problems sometimes swallowing too much air, if you give EPAP a range, I would suggest a range that does not go higher than 8. For example, you might try a range such as Min EPAP=4, Max EPAP=6 or 7 or 8. But if you set EPAP or Min EPAP as low as 4 or 5, I would expect your previous feelings would continue, that you're not getting enough air when the pressure is so low.

This is a common experience after a few weeks or months of regular CPAP therapy, that we have become accustomed to the pressure making inhalation easier, and when the pressure is lowered too much it feels like it requires more work to breathe in through the mask, so it feels slightly hard to breathe in, which is bothersome. To help overcome this, you would perhaps need to increase Min PS from 1 to 2 or 3, meaning Max PS may need to be 7 or 8, because Max PS must be at least 5 higher than Min PS.

So you might end up lowering your EPAP but may find that, to be more comfortable, you may need to increase the PS.

One potential problem may be that lowering EPAP would tend to increase the frequency and severity of obstructive events. But, because you stay off your back, perhaps you won't have much of a problem from obstructive events.

(09-30-2014, 08:37 PM)PhyllisBalboa Wrote:
(09-30-2014, 06:32 PM)Whitewabit Wrote: It still seems hard for me to exhale against an EPAP of 5 and wonder if it I need it that high since 27 out of 29 events in my sleep study were centrals.
That's my same question. If we have centrals, why do we need extra pressure on the EPAP? Our airways are not closing up (OA's) and we're swallowing all that extra air or over inflating our lungs. Or maybe we can't empty our lungs enough with all that pressure during the exhale.

I wonder if doctors are too ingrained with the CPAP mode, and are not looking at the whole picture when it comes to centrals. It seems to me that we need enough pressure on IPAP to handle any OA's and enough ventilation to handle the centrals.

Usually it is EPAP which is raised to handle the OA's. (In AutoASV mode, when EPAP is raised both EPAP and IPAP are raised together, so that PS is not changed.)

When you say we need enough ventilation to handle the centrals, the way to think of this is we need higher PS to handle the centrals.

It is higher PS which which does for us some or all of the work of breathing, making it easier to breathe in and breathe out.

But higher PS also means higher IPAP which may cause more air swallowing.

(10-01-2014, 01:16 PM)PhyllisBalboa Wrote: So for me, having the terrible air problem, I felt that air trapped throughout my abdomen and lasting for days was too dangerous to pussyfoot around about. And I was afraid of collapsing my lung. That's painful to have and to fix. My stomach was hard as a rock, so what was that doing to all my internal works? Forced air is not a natural occurrence for the body to deal with.

Since, like you, I couldn't use the machine, I lowered the pressures drastically within a month, making small changes every 3 days. Now I realize I could have made bigger changes and would have been fine. I'm still lowering. Why the doctors start out so high, I'll never know, especially with centrals. I think it's better to start low and work up as needed, than to start high and make us constantly call our doctors for permission to nudge it down.

In your case, you had already had a CPAP titration which showed you needed an EPAP of 8 to treat the obstructive events (but perhaps you were asked and required to sleep on your back during the CPAP titration, which would have increased the likelihood of having OA's, causing an EPAP of 8 to be needed to prevent the OA's?), and the doc was allowing the machine to automatically increase the PS as much as it needed to, to keep you ventilated when your breathing becomes irregular or stops.

The doc's approach makes sense; it is just that (1) it is causing too much air swallowing, and (2) apparently the algorithm for increasing PS may be more aggressive than needed, in your case, at least while you are still falling asleep.

I may be wrong, of course, but it sounds to me like your main problem is swallowing too much air, not collapsed lung, and the soreness in your chest may be just that your muscles are being stretched and exercised more than earlier, so you may just need more time to build strength. And of course you need to find some way to reduce air swallowing.

(10-02-2014, 03:08 PM)PhyllisBalboa Wrote: Night before last I started gulping air blasts again before even falling asleep. I had to get up and pace a few times to move the air out, and was still full of air all during the next day. So before bed last time I lowered EPAP from 7.2 to 6.4, figuring I needed a bigger drop to take care of it. So my EPAP on my VPAP (kind of catchy) was 6.4, with PS at 1 to 6, max IPAP then should not go above 12 or so, instead of 13 or so.

That didn't work. Within 10 minutes my chest was hurting like mad, and I was filling up with air. I could feel large masses going down my throat, stomach was cramping up, and becoming nauseated. I was awake, on my side (I don't sleep on my back at all), with my mouth tightly shut and no mask leaks. So I've been thinking about some possible theories to account for this.

One, this seems to happen about every 4 days on therapy. So my idea is that after those days I'm pretty much filled with air throughout, and it takes several days to move and discharge. At the current settings I can't discharge air enough when I'm on the machine nightly. Maybe I need breaks. This is not promising, because I want to use my machine every night, so I must get the settings right.

Two, after being on VPAP for almost 4 months, my body has learned to swallow air for fear of over-inflating my lungs, which is probably more dangerous than air in the digestive track, so despite the lesser pressures these days, it keeps up this habit. This is not promising either, because I don't have a clue on how to do the untraining.

Three, the settings are still too high. I can drop the ps down from min 1 to min 0, and max 6 to max 5. I can drop the EPAP down in bigger chunks maybe closer to 5. I can switch from asv mode to asv auto mode, which allows me to set a range of EPAP.

Four, I can get a brilliant solution from one of these fine forum members.

I'm going for four, three if I have to.

One, I also occasionally swallow air, and when I get up I do tend to burp, and it may take take a short while after getting up in the morning to pass the air which during sleep had passed beyond my stomach. The air seems to do me no harm. I do take a probiotic (Garden of Life brand "Primal Defense Ultra") and time release Magnesium (Jigsaw brand sustained release Magnesium) to keep the digestive system working well and regular.

Two, swallowing air does not reduce the pressure or amount of air reaching the lungs, so your body would not "learn" to swallow air as a method of lowering the pressure or amount of air entering your lungs.

But how and where we hold our head can have a big effect on how easy it is for the pressure to push air into the esophagus, and we later end up swallowing the air into the stomach. When I feel myself having air forced into my esophagus, I try to burp it up right away (but if a little effort does not get the air out of my esophagus I try to ignore it) and then I tend to try lowering my chin to be a little closer to my chest, and often that will help reduce the tendency for air to get into my esophagus and swallowed. (For you it may be a different slight positional adjustment which helps.)

Three, if you lower your EPAP and PS too much, I would expect you'll find it harder to breathe and more uncomfortable.

Fourth, I suggest two things.

(1) try enabling the Ramp function so that you are asleep before the machine starts the regular algorithm and raises the pressure too much. Part of our problem is our breathing is sometimes irregular while we are still falling asleep, and the machine will ignore this if it is over by the time the Ramp period is over.

You, like many others, tend to breathe irregularly when falling asleep, and this is causing to machine to react too early and too aggressively. So I suggest using the Ramp function, adjusted to be longer than it takes for you to fall asleep.

(2) when you feel air slipping down your throat, try a little to burp it up right away but if the air doesn't come up easily then try to not let it annoy you, and also try moving your head a little to see if you swallow less air when your head is repositioned a little.

(10-02-2014, 03:29 PM)PhyllisBalboa Wrote:
(10-02-2014, 03:19 PM)jcarerra Wrote: Are you looking at your data to see what pressure the Adapt is trying to USE with the EPAP+min/maxPS? Does it frequently push it up near the max 12.4 on inhale?

Yes, the max IPAP of 13.2 seems to be where it's going most of the time, even when I'm still awake. My graph shows 2 hypopneas only, but still the pressure stays high. No obstructives for 4 months, rarely even get centrals, AHI's always below .3.

I wonder if I should take ps down from a net of 5. Is that a requirement in asv mode? Instead of 1-5, maybe I should have 1-3. Would that bring down max IPAP?

I think the only solution to air swallowing for me is to bring down those high pressures.

As discussed above, in your case, since you are still having problems sometimes swallowing too much air, if you give EPAP a range you should put the top end of the range fairly low. I would suggest a range that does not go higher than 8. For example, you might try a range such as Min EPAP=4, Max EPAP=5 or 6 or 7 or 8. But if you set EPAP or Min EPAP as low as 4 or 5, I would expect your previous feelings would continue, that you're not getting enough air when the pressure is so low.

To help overcome the feeling of not getting enough air, you would perhaps need to increase Min PS a little, meaning Max PS would also need to increase a little because Max PS must be at least 5 higher than Min PS.

Take care,
--- Vaughn

The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Only manage almost 2 hours early this morning on the machine .. AHI 4.69 all were hypopneas which right now I'm not too worried about this number.. more concerned in getting use to using the machine longer then we can start adjusting values to get my AHI down.. a couple may have been just as I was falling asleep so numbers could be a little off .. so that would bring it down to about half that number .. to around a 3.0 or less .

Have been up about 3 hours now and the best thing is my chest and lungs haven't felt sore from the use as they had before .. so not using it at all yesterday helped get over that hump .. will set and watch some football later and will put it on to acclimate myself more to it ..

Maybe starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel so to speak .. its not a bright light yet but I can see the glow !!
Post Reply Post Reply
Vsheline, thank you so much for such a detailed explanation and plan of approach!! It is so much appreciated, especially since I'm having so much trouble with this convoluted machine. Not that convoluted is a bad thing, just needs some tweaks at the proper places.

I agree that I probably did not learn to swallow air, that was just grasping at straws. And that I probably need the ramp back on, which I'm now doing. I did notice that my graphs always show an upswing in tidal volume and events at the start of the session, so I imagine I am over-breathing. The ramp might leave that breathing off. Maybe my machine has been holding that awake pattern as part of my backup breathing patterns, and so giving me too much air. Just a guess, again.

Anyway, my EPAP is down to 6.0, making breathing out so much easier, and limiting the max pressure to 12 instead of the original 23 I've had for the past 4 months. PS is at 1-6. Ramp is at 20 minutes, since that's how long it takes me to fall asleep, with a starting EPAP of 5. This felt really good last night, although still some air issue. I'm planning to lower the EPAP until it's still comfortable to breathe and the air issue resolves. Then I want to stay like that for a month or so, watching AHI's, then maybe pushing pressures back up if needed. Or switch to AUTO ASV per your advice.

Again, thank you so much, Vaughn. You've been a life saver.

Smile
(10-04-2014, 10:24 AM)Whitewabit Wrote: Have been up about 3 hours now and the best thing is my chest and lungs haven't felt sore from the use as they had before .. so not using it at all yesterday helped get over that hump.

Maybe starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel so to speak .. its not a bright light yet but I can see the glow !!

Yes, that's about how it's going for me, too. I have to really let the air work itself out, then try again. For me, it's lowering the pressure that's making the difference.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi PhyllisBalboa,

When you had the titration which showed you needed an EPAP of 8 to treat the obstructive events, did the titration include times when you were sleeping on your back? (Usually the tech who performs the titration asks us to sleep on our back, because dreaming while sleeping flat on our back is usually the worst case for obstructive sleep apnea, and they do not want to miss the worst case.)

Sleeping on your back would have increased the likelihood of having obstructive events.

If you slept on your back during the titration but never sleep on your back now, perhaps you can safely keep the EPAP at your present low levels and would never need to try to work EPAP higher, after the air swallowing problem goes away. In that case, it would only be PS which would need to be slowly worked higher after the air swallowing problem goes away.

But keep an eye out for obstructve events, understanding that a higher EPAP would tend to reduce the likelihood of having obstructve events.

An obstructve apnea is one which has no Flow even though your machine has raised the PS as high as it can go, to Max PS. So far, it does not sound like you are seeing anything like that in your data.

If you ever do see that happening, then I think you (like jcarerra and I are doing) would need to take precautions to ensure you will never be rolling onto your back for a while when you are asleep.

Take care,
--- Vaughn
The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-04-2014, 08:45 PM)vsheline Wrote: Hi PhyllisBalboa,

When you had the titration which showed you needed an EPAP of 8 to treat the obstructive events, did the titration include times when you were sleeping on your back? (Usually the tech who performs the titration asks us to sleep on our back, because dreaming while sleeping flat on our back is usually the worst case for obstructive sleep apnea.)

Sleeping on your back would have increased the likelihood of having Obstructive Apneas.

If you slept on your back during the titration but never sleep on your back now, perhaps you can safely keep the EPAP at your present low levels.

But keep an eye out for obstructve events, understanding that a higher EPAP would tend to reduce the likelihood of having obstructve events.

An obstructve apnea is one which has no Flow even though your machine has raised the PS as high as it can go, to Max PS. So far, it does not sound like you are seeing anything like that in your data.

If you ever do see that happening, then I think you (like jcarerra and I are doing) would need to take precautions to ensure you will never roll onto your back while asleep.

Take care,
--- Vaughn

Hi Vaughn,

Nope, never sleep on my back without a strangling sensation, so don't ever do that, including on the first sleep study. They only got me on my back during the 2nd sleep study for 15 minutes, and that's when I had the worst nightmare of my life. So I think I'm safe not considering a possible OA while on my back, since that's a terror-inducing position for me. And have not had an OA since June, on VPAP. Only a few centrals for a couple of months, now only hypopneas, 2 or so a night, now around 20 seconds each.

Good news, right?
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-04-2014, 09:24 PM)PhyllisBalboa Wrote:
(10-04-2014, 08:45 PM)vsheline Wrote: When you had the titration which showed you needed an EPAP of 8 to treat the obstructive events, did the titration include times when you were sleeping on your back?

Nope, never sleep on my back without a strangling sensation, so don't ever do that, including on the first sleep study. They only got me on my back during the 2nd sleep study for 15 minutes, and that's when I had the worst nightmare of my life. So I think I'm safe not considering a possible OA while on my back, since that's a terror-inducing position for me. And have not had an OA since June, on VPAP. Only a few centrals for a couple of months, now only hypopneas, 2 or so a night, now around 20 seconds each.

Good news, right?

Well, if during the CPAP titration you were seen to need an EPAP of 8 even when not sleeping on your back, then perhaps your obstructives will sometimes still need an EPAP of 8 even though you are never sleeping on your back. Or maybe not, since it was the CPAP titration not the ASV titration which found you needed an EPAP of 8 to treat your obstructives.

Perhaps eventually you will be able to reduce or eliminate the hypopneas by raising only PS.

Again, when you notice air slipping into your esophagus try moving your chin or neck just a little.

After the month for letting the therapy stabilize at your present low pressures, you can see if very slowly raising just Max PS will eventually be able to prevent the hypopneas.

ResMed says for a person with normal lungs a Max PS setting of 10 cm H2O is usually sufficient to allow the ASV machine to keep us adequately ventilated when we are in the middle of a central, but maybe in your case you will not need PS to go that high.

Or, if you eventually find you remain unable to tolerate PS settings adequate to eliminate the hypopneas, hopefully you will have also found that your sleep quality is adequate even though the few hypopneas are still occurring.

It is widely considered normal during sleep to have a respiratory disturbance index of up to 5 events per hour.

Post Reply Post Reply
I seem to now be doing well breathing through the machine on my present settings of EPAP-4, Min PS-3, and Max PS-8 . My AHI has been under 2.45 this past week and under 1 the last 2 days. Chest/lung discomfort I had been having because of the high pressure's I was initially set up for is gone now!

My problem is I am having trouble still wearing it much over 4 hours and not without waking and getting up. I only remove it for a few minutes just long enough to either belch to get rid of the air or my usage of the bathroom. I usually fall back to sleep in just a few minutes.

My nose is sore even with using Lanolin HPA on it and I think it is causing some of the problem with me waking up. It becomes sore over the couple of hours I have it on and then I have trouble sleeping. Nose problem started Thursday night and has gotten worse, so will go to my DME and see about getting a nasal mask this next week, which should alleviate that problem. Not sure if they have one I like so may have to order it with some other supplies I need also. I think getting a hose holder lifting it above my head will also help as the hose has woke me up. also a cover for the hose as it will help in quieting it down when rubbed against something.

I can see where a person needs different masks for really differing conditions that they encounter, a sore nose, cold stuffy nose, sinus infection, allergies ect.. As a new user am finding out all of these things over the last several weeks.

Hope you have had good sleeping this weekend !
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-12-2014, 04:24 PM)Whitewabit Wrote: I seem to now be doing well breathing through the machine on my present settings of EPAP-4, Min PS-3, and Max PS-8 . My AHI has been under 2.45 this past week and under 1 the last 2 days. Chest/lung discomfort I had been having because of the high pressure's I was initially set up for is gone now!

My problem is I am having trouble still wearing it much over 4 hours and not without waking and getting up. I only remove it for a few minutes just long enough to either belch to get rid of the air or my usage of the bathroom. I usually fall back to sleep in just a few minutes.

My nose is sore even with using Lanolin HPA on it and I think it is causing some of the problem with me waking up. It becomes sore over the couple of hours I have it on and then I have trouble sleeping. Nose problem started Thursday night and has gotten worse, so will go to my DME and see about getting a nasal mask this next week, which should alleviate that problem. Not sure if they have one I like so may have to order it with some other supplies I need also. I think getting a hose holder lifting it above my head will also help as the hose has woke me up. also a cover for the hose as it will help in quieting it down when rubbed against something.

I can see where a person needs different masks for really differing conditions that they encounter, a sore nose, cold stuffy nose, sinus infection, allergies ect.. As a new user am finding out all of these things over the last several weeks.

I'm running similar to you, wearing it only about 5 hours a night, then chest is too sore. AHI's still around .2. I tried to put EPAP to 4, but felt a bit suffocated. I think I can bring min PS to 0 if I remember right. Then must bring max PS down by 1 for that 5 spread. That will limit the max pressure. I wish I could pick the PS spread. It feels inflexible. Why can't it be 4? Or why can't I say max pressure never goes above 9? Sigh…

But I did manage to see a doctor here, who thinks the chest issue is due to the machine and not a heart attack. So that's good news. And something that Vsheline said about backup breathing suddenly clicked for me. This air issue started when I moved to Montreal AND turned off the ramp. I breathe very irregularly when first going to sleep. It could be that the machine puts out high pressure when the ramp is off, thinking I'm not breathing right. Which I'm not because it's really not my sleeping breathing. So I've put my ramp back on and have noticed I get blasted as soon as the ramp time is done, even though I'm still awake. I might need the full ramp time of 40 minutes. That's what it used to be in Arizona, and I didn't swallow any air. Anyway that's my current working theory, and I'll try it tonight.

I'm glad we're doing better, whatever it takes!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Good thinking. It just goes to show that when you have a problem after not having it for some time, you need to think about all of the things that have changed and possibly change them all back or identify a most probable parameter and change it back first.

I made the same mistake for a short while recently and started worrying about what I was going to have to do about the increase in the problem that just came up. Then it suddenly came to me that I had changed something for another reason that might have had an impact on the problem. I changed it back and voila' problem disappeared.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-12-2014, 05:28 PM)PhyllisBalboa Wrote:
(10-12-2014, 04:24 PM)Whitewabit Wrote: I seem to now be doing well breathing through the machine on my present settings of EPAP-4, Min PS-3, and Max PS-8 . My AHI has been under 2.45 this past week and under 1 the last 2 days. Chest/lung discomfort I had been having because of the high pressure's I was initially set up for is gone now!

I'm running similar to you, wearing it only about 5 hours a night, then chest is too sore. AHI's still around .2. I tried to put EPAP to 4, but felt a bit suffocated. I think I can bring min PS to 0 if I remember right. Then must bring max PS down by 1 for that 5 spread. That will limit the max pressure. I wish I could pick the PS spread. It feels inflexible. Why can't it be 4? Or why can't I say max pressure never goes above 9? Sigh…

But I did manage to see a doctor here, who thinks the chest issue is due to the machine and not a heart attack. So that's good news. And something that Vsheline said about backup breathing suddenly clicked for me. This air issue started when I moved to Montreal AND turned off the ramp. I breathe very irregularly when first going to sleep. It could be that the machine puts out high pressure when the ramp is off, thinking I'm not breathing right. Which I'm not because it's really not my sleeping breathing. So I've put my ramp back on and have noticed I get blasted as soon as the ramp time is done, even though I'm still awake. I might need the full ramp time of 40 minutes. That's what it used to be in Arizona, and I didn't swallow any air. Anyway that's my current working theory, and I'll try it tonight.

I'm glad we're doing better, whatever it takes!!

Glad the issues are not heart related!

Would be so nice if all of the problems you are having comes down to the change in Ramp Time. Could it be as simple as that? I sure hope so. Might take you a couple of days to get use to the ramp again so don't pass it off if it doesn't work the first night! Give it a chance.

I can see how the Adapt learns our breathing and then responds to it so your uneven breathing when you first put it on with out the Ramp feature gives you too high a pressure your not able to recover from without the swallowing of the air.

You have just about ran out of adjustment space .. can't go to a minus number!

Hope this works for you tonight !! Sweet Dreams I hope !
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,243 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Resmed s9 VPAP auto issue steven7685 0 315 11-17-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: steven7685
  Capabilities of ResMed S9 VPAP for treating UARS TryingToGetItRight 7 635 10-06-2023, 01:39 PM
Last Post: McDee
  Quick question for anyone with AirCurve 10 VPAP njf1525 4 630 08-01-2023, 10:22 AM
Last Post: njf1525
  Saving time/date in ResMed S9 vpap adapt Ed in SoDak 4 484 06-18-2023, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Ed in SoDak
  [Pressure] aircurve 10 asv constantly corrects me and i can't adapt Emtvalenti 7 681 05-11-2023, 10:30 PM
Last Post: DevinJones
  [Treatment] Air curve Asv CPAP mode vs AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP mode (I don't adapt autoasv) Emtvalenti 0 399 05-07-2023, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Emtvalenti

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.