Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

This morning I'm a big zero!
Usually I wouldn't consider being a zero a good thing, but when SleepyHead tells me I had no events last night and gives me a big smiley face with an AHI of zero I am ecstatic! And my leaks were 4.80 max and 95% at 3.60, also excellent for me. This is my first real zero since starting a little over a year ago!
Post Reply Post Reply
JJJ, that's great. I've never achieved an AHI below five (average) since my first sleep study five years ago.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi JJJ,
That's GREAT to hear. I know you have been working long and hard to achieve the BIG "ZERO" mark.
CONGRATULATIONS.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Congrats man! Nice benchmark to hit!!!!
Mine have been around 0.3-0.8 lately, but you broke the bank! I just got my WISP yesterday and am loving life this morning. 1.8 AHI but for a first night, can't complain.
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats
Post Reply Post Reply
Great! Glad to see your doing so well. Keep up the good work.
Lee
Post Reply Post Reply

Great job! Im praying to see that day soon, after 13 days on C Pap my AHI has been as low as 1.97 & as high as 3.01 so Im trying & not giving up!
Post Reply Post Reply
Amazing Congrats!!! Good-work

I'm jealous... I want to be a zero! ;-)
Post Reply Post Reply
Freakin' A!

Smile
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

(05-16-2013, 08:17 AM)JJJ Wrote: Usually I wouldn't consider being a zero a good thing, but when SleepyHead tells me I had no events last night and gives me a big smiley face with an AHI of zero I am ecstatic! And my leaks were 4.80 max and 95% at 3.60, also excellent for me. This is my first real zero since starting a little over a year ago!
Well-done
Treat yourself to something nice

Mine was 0.1 this morning
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When do the morning headaches stop? cate1898 14 2,206 12-23-2016, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Sleeping Beauty
  early morning leakage problems jxyzobrien 1 421 08-17-2016, 07:11 AM
Last Post: icyura10
  Good morning... New user here kyhmm72 10 997 03-31-2016, 07:46 AM
Last Post: FrankNichols
  Humidifier almost full in the morning? ezdrifler 4 881 01-28-2016, 11:00 PM
Last Post: ezdrifler
  Does the OSA morning headache ever go away? Enhander 14 2,506 07-15-2015, 05:13 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Morning rebellion kally 3 1,005 06-23-2015, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Homerec130
  CPAP Machine doesn't blow air in morning like when I am going to sleep. Natasha Kleinhans 15 5,860 06-23-2015, 11:22 AM
Last Post: masbirdies