Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

This morning I'm a big zero!
Usually I wouldn't consider being a zero a good thing, but when SleepyHead tells me I had no events last night and gives me a big smiley face with an AHI of zero I am ecstatic! And my leaks were 4.80 max and 95% at 3.60, also excellent for me. This is my first real zero since starting a little over a year ago!
Post Reply Post Reply
JJJ, that's great. I've never achieved an AHI below five (average) since my first sleep study five years ago.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi JJJ,
That's GREAT to hear. I know you have been working long and hard to achieve the BIG "ZERO" mark.
CONGRATULATIONS.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Congrats man! Nice benchmark to hit!!!!
Mine have been around 0.3-0.8 lately, but you broke the bank! I just got my WISP yesterday and am loving life this morning. 1.8 AHI but for a first night, can't complain.
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats
Post Reply Post Reply
Great! Glad to see your doing so well. Keep up the good work.
Lee
Post Reply Post Reply

Great job! Im praying to see that day soon, after 13 days on C Pap my AHI has been as low as 1.97 & as high as 3.01 so Im trying & not giving up!
Post Reply Post Reply
Amazing Congrats!!! Good-work

I'm jealous... I want to be a zero! ;-)
Post Reply Post Reply
Freakin' A!

Smile
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

(05-16-2013, 08:17 AM)JJJ Wrote: Usually I wouldn't consider being a zero a good thing, but when SleepyHead tells me I had no events last night and gives me a big smiley face with an AHI of zero I am ecstatic! And my leaks were 4.80 max and 95% at 3.60, also excellent for me. This is my first real zero since starting a little over a year ago!
Well-done
Treat yourself to something nice

Mine was 0.1 this morning
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Humidifier bone dry in the morning . . . BiPAPman 5 88 Yesterday, 03:14 PM
Last Post: CB91710
  Couldn't breathe out in the morning? Sleep2Snore 2 146 11-26-2017, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Sleep2Snore
  What do you guy's do with your mask in the morning? oldfart59 15 650 07-31-2017, 11:24 PM
Last Post: SleepyOzzy
  Trouble catching breath in the morning after removing mask. Anybody help? geves35x 5 321 07-09-2017, 02:19 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  When do the morning headaches stop? cate1898 14 2,530 12-23-2016, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Sleeping Beauty
  early morning leakage problems jxyzobrien 1 551 08-17-2016, 07:11 AM
Last Post: icyura10
  Good morning... New user here kyhmm72 10 1,250 03-31-2016, 07:46 AM
Last Post: FrankNichols