Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

This morning I'm a big zero!
This morning I'm a big zero!
Usually I wouldn't consider being a zero a good thing, but when SleepyHead tells me I had no events last night and gives me a big smiley face with an AHI of zero I am ecstatic! And my leaks were 4.80 max and 95% at 3.60, also excellent for me. This is my first real zero since starting a little over a year ago!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: This morning I'm a big zero!
JJJ, that's great. I've never achieved an AHI below five (average) since my first sleep study five years ago.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi JJJ,
That's GREAT to hear. I know you have been working long and hard to achieve the BIG "ZERO" mark.
CONGRATULATIONS.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats man! Nice benchmark to hit!!!!
Mine have been around 0.3-0.8 lately, but you broke the bank! I just got my WISP yesterday and am loving life this morning. 1.8 AHI but for a first night, can't complain.
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats
Post Reply Post Reply
Great! Glad to see your doing so well. Keep up the good work.
Lee
Post Reply Post Reply
Great job! Im praying to see that day soon, after 13 days on C Pap my AHI has been as low as 1.97 & as high as 3.01 so Im trying & not giving up!
Post Reply Post Reply
Amazing Congrats!!! Good-work

I'm jealous... I want to be a zero! ;-)
Post Reply Post Reply
Freakin' A!

Smile
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-16-2013, 08:17 AM)JJJ Wrote: Usually I wouldn't consider being a zero a good thing, but when SleepyHead tells me I had no events last night and gives me a big smiley face with an AHI of zero I am ecstatic! And my leaks were 4.80 max and 95% at 3.60, also excellent for me. This is my first real zero since starting a little over a year ago!
Well-done
Treat yourself to something nice

Mine was 0.1 this morning
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Day with S9 AutoSet - Many Clear Airway in the morning liuzilong 6 123 03-18-2024, 09:25 PM
Last Post: liuzilong
  ENT / Morning Sleep r4robin 4 206 03-07-2024, 06:12 PM
Last Post: r4robin
  Events worse in the morning and events in general getting worse Elizabeth79 45 1,996 02-14-2024, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Elizabeth79
  Early Morning change in AHI CasitaWayne 20 6,970 01-19-2024, 06:36 PM
Last Post: jstro84
  Why do I get the big leaks early in the morning. Columbiabill 4 509 11-18-2023, 01:51 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [CPAP] Sweet morning smell..... H2Daddy 12 8,825 10-24-2023, 12:23 AM
Last Post: fly by night
  [CPAP] CA Events and Morning Dizziness gold3n 3 452 09-12-2023, 01:15 PM
Last Post: gold3n

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.