Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Thoughts on iBreeze...
Thoughts on iBreeze...
I have recently been diagnosed with OSA, and will be picking my machine tomorrow after waiting for almost two months.  I was informed I would probably be receiving a ResMed Airsense 10 or 11, but was just told I may instead get a Resvent iBreeze.  I've done quite a bit of research on the Airsense 10/11 and the Resmed products seem to have a very good track record, thus this is my preferred device if I have a choice.  Although I have read and seen video reviews of the iBreeze there are not many user reviews that I have found.  I was a little put off when I read the iBreeze manual and found it very poorly translated from Chinese.  Does anyone have any personal experience with the iBreeze, or can anyone point me to some user reviews, please?  

I'm sure y'all will be hearing from me again.  Smile

Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Thoughts on iBreeze...
And after looking up a little further I found the sticky about this machine, so if anyone has anything further to add that would be great.  I hope I have a choice because I would rather go with ResMed.
Post Reply Post Reply
Rowlf914,

I had the iBreeze 20A for a few weeks.  I totally agree that the user's manual and the clinical manual are poorly written and that was a problem for me.  My DME respiratory therapist didn't like them either and she was not sufficiently trained in its use which only made the matter worse.  My machine was set up for the CPAP mode but it kept acting  like it was supposed to operate as a APAP (in the "fuzzy" learning mode).  After several bad weeks with this machine I told the therapist that I was returning the machine whether or not they had a replacement.  I guess luckily for me they had a Phillips Dream Station 2 which I'm using now.  I wish they had the Resmed version but I'm thankful for what I have received.  Now I need to get used to a new machine with a nose-pillow mask, and also do battle with air diverting into and through my mouth.

Good luck with the ResMed!
Post Reply Post Reply
The tech at my DME said he doesn't like them either.  I was so glad to see him walk toward me with a box that had an 11 on the side...that eliminated the conversation about not wanting the iBreeze.  I survived my first night with the ResMed...it's gonna take some getting used to, but I lasted through the night.

Glad you got a solution for your issue.

BTW....73 de N0QIO!!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] New User w/ ResVent iBreeze 20A rstark13 5 131 03-26-2024, 09:41 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Resvent iBreeze APAP and BiPAP info TechieHippie 2 262 02-04-2024, 03:11 PM
  Resvent iBreeze 20A my take kake26 5 717 01-31-2024, 03:42 PM
  What are your thoughts on dental Daytime Nightime Appliances (DNA)? NoddingHacker 13 2,748 01-24-2024, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Msevcsisin
  Your thoughts on my stats Brennie 60 2,507 12-30-2023, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Brennie
  some thoughts after a few weeks? ifsmithy 39 1,568 12-21-2023, 02:07 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
Question Any thoughts on why my heart rate increases when using CPAP? hejohoo 2 832 12-17-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: stargazing

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.