Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Thread Closed] - For my 3rd sleep study....
[Thread Closed] - For my 3rd sleep study....
Now have to go into hospital again for a 3rd poly sleep study. Already diagnosed with apnea which is under control with my APAP and diagnosed with REM sleep behaviour disorder to which I’m medication with clonazepam and sleeping a lot better but still have a lot of movement during sleep.

So now a third sleep study, blood tests for vitamin D, B12 and iron levels and a scan of my lumbar/sacral back.

Understand the sleep study and why the blood tests to some element...thought vitamin D and B12/iron deficiency would just cause sleepiness but not sure about why the spinal scan for lumbar/sacral.
RE: For my 3rd sleep study....
David, you keep starting new threads. I went back and reviewed parts of your last 5 threads and your AHI is very very low. Without any context, this new thread is nearly impossible to comment on, and it really doesn't make much sense. What is the objective of this new study? If you have a lot of movement, what are the options to deal with that if it is confirmed in your sleep study? I think it would be better to keep your therapy in one thread rather than starting new threads, and your title does not really capture the intention of the new sleep study or the question your are asking. Finally what is your question? You seem to be a guinea pig in someone's endless experiment and endeavor to make boat payments. What outcomes have been suggested that might improve your sleep that you are willing to undergo this additional study?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
No worries I will delete my account as clearly this forum for discussion is so strictly moderated by stiffs like yourself your not allowed to just air your worries and concerns. Get a grip!
Oh and I’m on the NHS my dear so my therapy is free! Thank god for the UK
David,
I'm sorry but your associated problems that are effecting your apnea exceed the scope of help we, as members of Apnea Board, can provide you. I hope that you are able to obtain the professional treatment for the problems you describe here and in your other threads.

Based on the above reasoning, I am closing this thread.

I wish you the best!

*** Thread Closed ***
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,059 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 216 Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
  [CPAP] Titration Study liebano 2 73 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,262 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 528 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 955 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 189 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.