Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Thursday's the big day!
RE: Thursday's the big day!
(03-05-2017, 02:17 PM)jds2001 Wrote: Don't get discouraged if your first few nights don't go well - it took me about 2-3 weeks to get fully acclimated. Now I think that the machine is broken sometimes since I can't feel the pressure AT ALL. I'll do something to break the seal, hear the rush of air and be like "yep, still working!"

It's funny that you say this . . . I do the same thing.  I woke up this morning and did not hear or feel anything, so I opened my mouth and heard the rush of air to make sure I did not shut the machine off in my sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Thursday's the big day!
UK, take it from a fellow newbee. When you've got the machine in your home things go alot better. This takes some getting use to. I'm  five nights in an it still wakes me up, but each night it's a little less than the last.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  first stats thursday nite jxyzobrien 23 4,783 02-19-2017, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Old Forum Closing Thursday March 1, 2012 SuperSleeper 0 3,389 02-27-2012, 06:36 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.