Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Ticked off
I'm a bit miffed today. This was entirely my fault but I'm still brooding about it. I had a nice Lexar 128GB thumb drive in my computer. I bought the thing for like $16 bucks on sale. Well, I went to move my chair and I hit it and hear the sound of the circuit board cracking. FRICK! I hear the computer make the sound of a device being unplugged. NOOOooo. I don't have the tools to try to repair it. Oh well... I don't believe there was much on it but whatever was there is now inaccessible.

Oh-jeezAnnoyed-and-disappointedDodgyPerturbedcrygreen

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
And it was USB 3 wasn't it. I've only picked up a couple of USB 3 thumb drives.
I do have a 128Gb SSD in a case that runs off Firewire or USB 3.

So, in recognition of your pain... [Image: banghead.gif]

[Image: daD6uvCm.jpg]
"Since this country was founded, each generation of Americans has been summoned to give testimony to its national loyalty. The graves of young Americans who answered the call to service surround the globe." JFK Jan 20, 1961
Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah it was a 3. Ah well. off to web sites to look for another bargain.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply