Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Tighten P10 Strap
Tighten P10 Strap
I just came up with this simple adjustment technique, seems to be comfortable and better fit. Strap was getting a bit loose. If you try it please repot back. I'll give it a go tonight. DocWills said my mask was leaking too much. Wink

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Tighten P10 Strap
i spread the straps apart and anchor them with my hair. makes it more stable, and my hair takes up the slack
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-29-2015, 11:24 AM)DariaVader Wrote: i spread the straps apart and anchor them with my hair. makes it more stable, and my hair takes up the slack
[Image: useless.gif]
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-29-2015, 12:12 PM)justMongo Wrote:
(08-29-2015, 11:24 AM)DariaVader Wrote: i spread the straps apart and anchor them with my hair. makes it more stable, and my hair takes up the slack
[Image: useless.gif]

Lots of pictures of people wearing CPAP masks. Cool

Who's up for it?
Post Reply Post Reply
things that make you go Shock
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

Post Reply Post Reply
The morning after...or was it before, I forget. Mask liner test using old tee shirt material. Actually it worked very well.

[Image: 2l9gwaq.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-29-2015, 06:53 PM)surferdude2 Wrote: The morning after...or was it before, I forget. Mask liner test using old tee shirt material. Actually it worked very well.

[Image: 2l9gwaq.jpg]

Funny Smile

"Morning after" looks like it was a good party Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
A few weeks ago, I woke up in the morning after drinking a little too much. My nasal pillows were on the bottom of my chin. Kept my mouth closed, so I could breath through my nose Smile. I couldn't remember what happened. I wondered if I put it on that way. Then again.. I checked my stats and it looks like I did get an hour of data, so I must have moved it in the middle of the night.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update on Stats After Constant Use of Knightsbridge Chin Strap cmpman1974 6 420 03-01-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Life with Knightsbridge Dual Band Chin Strap cmpman1974 21 2,256 02-29-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Columbiabill
Angry [Health] I have to tighten my mask so badly that my face gets puffy... CantSleepWell 10 638 02-11-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
Question Any tips to stop strap riding up on N30i mask BobbieM 37 6,764 02-08-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: stevew168
Question Anyone with head strap padding they love? UKFan643 1 281 02-02-2024, 06:01 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Chin Strap for Full Face Mask? newtothis1 5 711 01-01-2024, 03:03 PM
Last Post: newtothis1
  Chin Strap or Cervical Collar with Nasal Pillows? Columbiabill 2 592 12-26-2023, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.