Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Time and Date Wrong on Airsense 10 Autoset
Thanks CN... you covered that much better than I could have.

On the card size... I have the W-03 32Gig.
Based on my 2017 usage, I estimate that card will last about 26 years.

Ya... For $30, just get the 16gb card and save $10.
-- Rich
Download SleepyHead here
Organize SleepyHead Data
Post SleepyHead Data from Imgur

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-26-2017, 08:53 PM)CB91710 Wrote: On the card size...  I have the W-03 32Gig.
Based on my 2017 usage, I estimate that card will last about 26 years.

Thanks Rich!

Do you actually use the FlashAir Drive feature that Toshiba says only works on the W-03 model card or do the files transfer to the computer to use with SleepyHead just by using FlashPAP or Sleepy Head (both of which I have already downloaded today but haven't installed until I get the FlashAir card)?

"Internet pass thru function enables the Internet connection using other access points through FlashAir™.
By connecting to an access point that is connected to Internet, you will have the access to Internet and
FlashAir™ at the same time."

This kind of sounds like you could access either the FlashAir card OR the internet unless you use this Internet Pass thru function.  I would have thought that you could configure the FlashAir card to connect wirelessly to your WiFI access point just as do the iPhones, and other WiFi devices.  

Is this the case, so for our purposes you don't even need to use the Internet Pass Through Feature either?
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-26-2017, 10:41 PM)biyahero Wrote:  I would have thought that you could configure the FlashAir card to connect wirelessly to your WiFI access point just as do the iPhones, and other WiFi devices.  
You are correct!  A direct connection to an AP is the preferred method, along with a static IP.   The FlashAir acts like any wireless device on your network.  You supply the SSID, password, IP, and subnet mask to its configuration file.

(07-26-2017, 10:41 PM)biyahero Wrote: . . . so for our purposes you don't even need to use the Internet Pass Through Feature either?
No.  (Sorry for being so wordy)
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply

(07-26-2017, 11:29 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 10:41 PM)biyahero Wrote: .   .   .  so for our purposes you don't even need to use the Internet Pass Through Feature either?
No.  (Sorry for being so wordy)

Haha! Thanks so much for all the helpful information Crimson Nape! 
Now on to look for a card...

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Noisy AirSense 10 AutoSet russjpaul 5 185 08-20-2017, 05:50 PM
Last Post: JamesW
  ResMed AirSense 10 (A10) AutoSet zeeser 5 334 08-17-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: zeeser
  Airsense 10 autoset wifi nino1971 10 404 08-11-2017, 11:19 AM
Last Post: sonicboom
  Time for a new machine ?? GrammaBear 8 269 08-10-2017, 11:33 AM
Last Post: GrammaBear
  Date not Changing on M Series Remstar redmed 1 96 08-04-2017, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Gross Need opinions - am I looking at this wrong? jrwill228 18 731 08-03-2017, 01:58 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Question very casual relation between AHI and sleep time CPAPreturnee 2 194 07-31-2017, 02:53 PM
Last Post: CPAPreturnee