Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Time and Date Wrong on Airsense 10 Autoset
RE: Time and Date Wrong on Airsense 10 Autoset
Thanks CN... you covered that much better than I could have.

On the card size... I have the W-03 32Gig.
Based on my 2017 usage, I estimate that card will last about 26 years.

Ya... For $30, just get the 16gb card and save $10.
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-26-2017, 08:53 PM)CB91710 Wrote: On the card size...  I have the W-03 32Gig.
Based on my 2017 usage, I estimate that card will last about 26 years.

Thanks Rich!

Do you actually use the FlashAir Drive feature that Toshiba says only works on the W-03 model card or do the files transfer to the computer to use with SleepyHead just by using FlashPAP or Sleepy Head (both of which I have already downloaded today but haven't installed until I get the FlashAir card)?

"Internet pass thru function enables the Internet connection using other access points through FlashAir™.
By connecting to an access point that is connected to Internet, you will have the access to Internet and
FlashAir™ at the same time."

This kind of sounds like you could access either the FlashAir card OR the internet unless you use this Internet Pass thru function.  I would have thought that you could configure the FlashAir card to connect wirelessly to your WiFI access point just as do the iPhones, and other WiFi devices.  

Is this the case, so for our purposes you don't even need to use the Internet Pass Through Feature either?
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-26-2017, 10:41 PM)biyahero Wrote:  I would have thought that you could configure the FlashAir card to connect wirelessly to your WiFI access point just as do the iPhones, and other WiFi devices.  
You are correct!  A direct connection to an AP is the preferred method, along with a static IP.   The FlashAir acts like any wireless device on your network.  You supply the SSID, password, IP, and subnet mask to its configuration file.

(07-26-2017, 10:41 PM)biyahero Wrote: . . . so for our purposes you don't even need to use the Internet Pass Through Feature either?
No.  (Sorry for being so wordy)
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-26-2017, 11:29 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 10:41 PM)biyahero Wrote: .   .   .  so for our purposes you don't even need to use the Internet Pass Through Feature either?
No.  (Sorry for being so wordy)

Haha! Thanks so much for all the helpful information Crimson Nape! 
Now on to look for a card...

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Time and Date Wrong on AirSense 10 OR AirCurve 10 machine
Finally I confirmed that what I did before does work 100% of the time to set whatever date and time you want on any ResMed machine when I just got my new AirCurve 10 VAuto a couple of days ago.

When I was issued the machine a technician named "Bert" was supposed to show me how to set up the machine.
I told him that I wanted it set to GMT+8 Date and time.

“Bert” tried to set it to GMT +8 as I requested but no matter what he would try, there was always the message that you couldn’t set it in the past.  He was able to advance the date one day, but not set the time … I suggested that in the past I found with my AirSense 10 Autoset machine that if you chose to Erase All Data you could do this, but he insisted that there was no data since the machine hadn’t been used yet, so I told him I would figure it out later.

Resetting Time and Date for AirCurve 10 VAuto

I went into the Clinical Menu and chose to Delete All Data.

After doing that I was able to change the Date and Time you can set any date and time you want. Although previously with my AirSense 10 AutoSet machine the sleep lab technicians had advised me to record all my other setting before Deleting all Data since they thought all the settings would also be erased, the settings were not erased or even the incorrect time and date for that matter, but I could change the incorrect time and date to whatever I wanted with no error messages.

I found that to be the case also with my new AirCurve 10 VAuto machine.  Even though it had never been used and showed 0 Hours of usage, apparently ResMed considers the fact that you have set the Date and Time or other Settings as “Data”.  Strangely if you choose Erase All Data, it eventually produces a message that all Data has been erased, but it does not erase any of your previously chosen settings, including the Date and Time … however after you have chosen to Erase All Data, you can change the date and time to whatever you want, as I just did … the machine had been set for GMT -10 and while still in that time zone I successfully set the Date and Time to GMT +8.

I suppose if you did have any Data ... if the machine had been used, it would also erase that data about the sleep periods.
Post Reply Post Reply
With a Resmed machine just the act of having it plugged in and powered up can make it write files to the SD card that prevent the clock being setback. Well done in clearing the data before setting the clock, good to know that only deletes the data and does not clear the settings.
Post Reply Post Reply
Setting time back on any Resmed, either means clearing data, or setting back the time after noon (machine time) and not going back farther than noon. So if the machine shows 4:00 PM (16:00), you can safely set back the time 4-hours but not more. You can repeat this process until the correct time and date catch up to the machine. Sleep data will always split at noon.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-27-2019, 08:50 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Setting time back on any Resmed, either means clearing data, or  setting back the time after noon (machine time) and not going back farther than noon.  So if the machine shows 4:00 PM (16:00), you can safely set back the time 4-hours but not more.  You can repeat this process until the correct time and date catch up to the machine.  Sleep data will always split at noon.

This is what I did, when I wanted to change the date.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mine was off an hour. It was pretty easy to fix. I wanted accurate times.
Post Reply Post Reply
For the amount one pay for these machines and with today's technology. These machines should be able to adapt to your timezone.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 21 389 15 minutes ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 205 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,431 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 109 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 837 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 167 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 613 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.