Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Time of MyAir Autosync
I have a Resmed Autosense 10 for her and noticed that it autosyncs with MyAir at 6:44am. I'm a nightowl and usually sleep until around 9am, so why is it syncing so early and breaking up my night's data? Is there some way I can get it to sync later in the day?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(04-29-2016, 04:42 PM)usertc Wrote: I have a Resmed Autosense 10 for her and noticed that it autosyncs with MyAir at 6:44am. I'm a nightowl and usually sleep until around 9am, so why is it syncing so early and breaking up my night's data? Is there some way I can get it to sync later in the day?

Check to make sure the time is set correctly in your machine. Normally the unit calls up Resmed about an hour after you take of the hose for the final time. If it calls in the middle of a session it is highly likely that the machine is not set to your local time. A new day starts at 12 a.m. so if your clock is far enough off it will call in the data when it thinks a new sleep day is beginning.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are "events per hour" on the MyAir App the same as AHI ? theMezz 44 1,665 4 hours ago
Last Post: theMezz
  [Symptoms] Sleep paralysis every time I use my CPAP DoRaCh79 4 202 06-14-2018, 07:44 AM
Last Post: Gary1of2
Question Clock time on Sleepy Head? MikeyT 6 166 05-19-2018, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Diagnosis] Resmed MyAir HairPower 11 685 05-14-2018, 10:07 PM
Last Post: HairPower
  Why?--Time of snore coincides with OA time, but not time of flow limitation. 2SleepBetta 1 140 05-13-2018, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Resmed CPAP won't let me fix the time & date. Says can't go into the past. Darkmatter 24 890 05-11-2018, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Darkmatter
  [Pressure] Pressure gets lower over time? peter e 5 222 05-07-2018, 05:45 AM
Last Post: peter e