Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Unique Cpap chinstrap
Unique Cpap chinstrap
Could someone please remind me what that special chinstrap is called that consists of what looks like an aviator helmet with two straps that are sewn to the helmet on one side and attach with Velcro on the other side. This helmet didn’t work at all for me, but recently I modified it and am having good results with it now. I’d like to contact the guy who designed this and give him some feedback.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Unique Cpap chinstrap
Knightsbridge chinstrap
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Diagnosis] Unique situation, wondering if anyone could elaborate on my study kc90 6 537 12-27-2023, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Gideon
Question ChinStrap & Data tblaster 2 402 11-28-2023, 10:59 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Trouble getting Knightsbridge chinstrap slowe 9 876 11-27-2023, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [CPAP] Unique finding? Looking for recommendations and any expertise. gold3n 5 661 11-04-2023, 01:47 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Bit of a unique situation not sure how to proceed SleepyIntern 9 1,064 08-08-2022, 09:11 PM
Last Post: SleepyIntern
Question [CPAP] AirTouch F20 troubles - nose pillows better? but I snore..chinstrap? Lilaq88 5 853 07-26-2022, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Chinstrap recommendations? djhvyc 6 2,000 02-14-2021, 10:56 PM
Last Post: DaveL

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.