Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Tips for Hanging Hose for AirFit P30i
Tips for Hanging Hose for AirFit P30i
Hello,

I'm using a new mask (AirFit P30i) and I'm not used to having the hose attached on top of the head yet. Can any of you give me some suggestions on how to route the hose for this mask? I have always used a U bracket on my wall to help keep the hose steady while using my previous AirFit P10, but I'm up for better ideas.

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Tips for Hanging Hose for AirFit P30i
I used to use the P30i. I found I did not need to route it at all. I just let the hose fall behind my bed. This worked great for me since there was no hose in front of my face that needed to be lifted.
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I like to keep the hose above my head also and years ago I purchased Retracting reel for my Cpap tube hanger holder by Cozy hose boss. It helps a little for head movements and helps support the hose better than anything I have seen for gentle arching of the hose also. Once you find the sweet spot for slight head movement just forget about it because it does the rest. They are much pricier than when I bought mine 5 years ago.
Post Reply Post Reply
The electrician who connected the reading lamp above my bed put it higher than I wanted. I called him back to fix it, and he lowered it a bit. Still too high, but I decided two holes in the wall were enough. So now I have the perfect place for hanging the hose  Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross EVIDENCE OF AIRFIT P10 VENT OBSTRUCTION CAUSING HYPERCAPNIA mdmarmd 139 35,520 04-12-2024, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Sheepish
  Regular vs Slimline Hose for Airsense 10 Auto IIII 27 7,617 04-12-2024, 02:13 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Dreamwear vs P30i Whacked 0 93 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Whacked
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 72 5,537 04-08-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  ASV settings and tips jcp519 60 2,138 04-04-2024, 12:08 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  AirFit F30 current user, looking for alternatives KSMatthew 22 4,473 03-28-2024, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Lanners
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,904 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.