Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Tired even with CPAP? Please read....
RE: Tired even with CPAP? Please read....
Cheers retired_guy, I love your "The mask and I are one". I am looking forward to getting my Nano attached to my head, three sleeps to go. I am looking at it being a rest of the life adventure, so be it, it's a small price.
I am just waiting to see what my new night time routine is going to be like. After years of doing the same old things every night, tossing, turning, waking, trips to the bathroom, drinks of water, then getting up in the morning with a mouth that feels like the bottom of a cockies cage and feeling as if I have been run over by a bus, surely something has to change?
I love it that everyone on this forum is so positive.
I must say everyone's posts to me today have cheered me up no end, thanks to all of you.
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-09-2014, 11:08 PM)Gabby Wrote: Cheers retired_guy, I love your "The mask and I are one". I am looking forward to getting my Nano attached to my head, three sleeps to go. I am looking at it being a rest of the life adventure, so be it, it's a small price.
I am just waiting to see what my new night time routine is going to be like. After years of doing the same old things every night, tossing, turning, waking, trips to the bathroom, drinks of water, then getting up in the morning with a mouth that feels like the bottom of a cockies cage and feeling as if I have been run over by a bus, surely something has to change?
I love it that everyone on this forum is so positive.
I must say everyone's posts to me today have cheered me up no end, thanks to all of you.

You're going to do great Gabby.... Just keep being positive and remember to keep coming around here for tips and tricks and encouragement when/if you need it.

....... the mask and I are one, the mask and I are one.
Post Reply Post Reply
This is my CPAP. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
My CPAP is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it, as I must master my life. Without me, my CPAP is useless. Without my CPAP, I am useless. I must use my CPAP true. I must CPAP faster than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must out-CPAP him before he out-CPAPS me....

no, wait...that cant be right....

Smile

Sleep-well
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-10-2014, 04:12 PM)Shastzi Wrote: This is my CPAP. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
My CPAP is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it, as I must master my life. Without me, my CPAP is useless. Without my CPAP, I am useless. I must use my CPAP true. I must CPAP faster than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must out-CPAP him before he out-CPAPS me....

Smile

Sleep-well

Well said Shastzi. I am loving all of these positive attitudes. They are what will keep me going.
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-10-2014, 04:12 PM)Shastzi Wrote: This is my CPAP. There are many like it but this one is MINE.

Smile

Sleep-well

Sounds right to me! Sleep-well

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low AHI but still feel tired everyday Abhi 3 167 6 hours ago
Last Post: Abhi
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 164 Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,956 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Need help... Brain fog and constantly tired pulseoximeter 4 174 03-18-2024, 10:01 PM
Last Post: pulseoximeter
  tired during the day kwolsen 3 130 03-17-2024, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  Help me tweak some settings. Feeling tired again! dexterloki 6 256 03-14-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: dexterloki
  Low AHI but sooo tired status9xx 2 254 03-05-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.