Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Titration Study Results
RE: Titration Study Results
sheepless, could you post how to find the option to purge a day in Oscar?  Twice this past week I have no statistics posted when I load Oscar.  The SD can was fully inserted in the machine the night before.  I re-load it then try again and all is OK. Dont-know
Post Reply Post Reply
data/rebuild cpap data

data/advanced/purge current selected day
Post Reply Post Reply
I've tried almost everything to get it to reset without success.  I have uninstalled OSCAR and reinstalled it and reformatted my SD card so hopefully tomorrow it will show the correct settings.  I tried the rebuild/purge and destroy profile but no luck.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-28-2021, 11:10 AM)Geer1 Wrote: Try to figure out why "Mode and Pressure Settings Missing". You could try creating a new profile and reuploading CPAP data to it. If that doesn't work I would uninstall and install latest version of OSCAR. Only other thing I can think of is reformatting SD card but you will lose old data doing that.

I don't know what causes this as I haven't seen it before, it does make it a bit tricky to interpret your settings.

I will try this again tomorrow with hopefully updated settings  Unsure
Post Reply Post Reply
I think the oscar experts monitor this forum but you might get a better/quicker response if you ask in the software forum.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-28-2021, 03:57 PM)sheepless Wrote: I think the oscar experts monitor this forum but you might get a better/quicker response if you ask in the software forum.

I will do that if it is still not working tomorrow  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Do you have a backup of your SD card prior to the reformat? It might be useful to upload that so the OSCAR dev team can work out why you're getting this message. If you don't then the OSCAR data folder may contain a backup of the SD data (depending on what you've done with that).
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-27-2021, 05:20 PM)kappa Wrote: While your RLS/PLM being worse when you forgot the Gabapentin it's still good to know that the Gaba is actually doing something and helping.

It would be good to see a 2 minute zoom around one of the periods with high flow limitations and/or CA events. Also increase the Y-Axis scale on the Flow Rate graph (e.g. set Scaling Mode to Auto-Fit  or Override to a more suitable scale).

You may want to change your OSCAR profile name so you don't have to keep masking the screenshots using the process described here: https://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.ph...ofile_Name

I finally got the settings fixed with the OSCAR import!  Here are some of my events from last night, seems like it was a lot more than normal.  

I've tried to include closeups of the events and hopefully the high flow limits.  Let me know if I haven't done it right.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
I think these are showing some of the high flow limit events?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
None of those apnea are real. When they are preceded by a large breath (then irregular odd breathing) that is an arousal and you are now awake and the apnea is SWJ (sleep wake junk), you holding your breath while changing position or an apnea when transitioning back to sleep. Regardless none are issue and all are good example of why some level of "apnea" are normal. If you had a PSG none of these would have been scored as apnea because you were not asleep at the time.

There are no signs of significant flow limitation in any of those zoomed in shots. Look for stuff where your breaths are flow limited by about half their normal size and then followed by big deep arousal breathing. That is when you know is an issue.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 216 Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
  [CPAP] Titration Study liebano 2 73 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 528 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 129 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 189 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124
  New sleep study after 17 years? Jim1952 2 117 03-21-2024, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Jim1952
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 143 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.