Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Titration study
RE: Titration study
Well, after that last post, I think I finally figured out how to get what you were asking for.  But instead I would like to post last night data.  BTW, I switched to a chin strap and I feel more rested.

Post Reply Post Reply
Whatever you did seems to have worked. Looks much more normal and no evidence of the previous issues.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Could food have anything to do with the weird reading on the 25th?
Post Reply Post Reply
It could have just been a bad night, slept on the edge of your pillow or something like that.

The main thing to note is that if you aren't regularly getting these high pressure, high flow limitation periods then they are not that important. I assumed this was an average night of data and that you have been having similar events regularly, if you see more instances like this in the future it is worth trying to deal with them but if that was just a one off bad night then no point worrying about it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks again everyone for your guidance.
Post Reply Post Reply
Untreated I have bad CA nearly all the time. When I was using ASV for those 2 years, I always went with what's trending. Trends can be either good or bad. 1 night isn't a trend. 2 nights it could be a trend. 3 nights ok it's a trend.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi all,

It seems to me that all is going well with my therapy since I posted last.  I would appreciate some feedback if anyone notices anything hinky going on.
These are all the graphs from last night and are fairly typical of the previous week.  I feel more rested, but according to my sleep ads I stir a lot.  I do not know if these sleep aps are accurate or not.  I am using Sleep cycle and Sleep++.

Post Reply Post Reply
The ASV is maintaining a fairly consistent EPAP pressure from 5-7 cm H2O. The only breakthrough events seem to be a couple clusters that may be positional. Looks good form here, and your comments on comfort are consistent with what we want to see. If there was sleep disruption, my suggestions would be to limit EPAP to 5 min, 8 max, PS 3 min and 11 max. Results are great, and no need to make changes, but this chart shows us your therapy needs are completely met with narrower ranges.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Sleeprider I appreciate all you have suggested.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 248 03-27-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
  [CPAP] Titration Study liebano 2 79 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 535 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 194 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124
  New sleep study after 17 years? Jim1952 2 120 03-21-2024, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Jim1952
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 149 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Split night sleep study Bwanajohn51 0 68 03-20-2024, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.