Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Titration tonight any pointers?
RE: Titration tonight any pointers?
I didn't say anything about a cancer test but I can tell you every sleep study I've ever had technician told me that they could not give me the details of my sleep study of course during the first one when they put a mask on me I knew that I had some issues with sleep apnea or they wouldn't have stuck a mask on me they just were not able to give me any details

While some of them may give details. they are not supposed to
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Titration tonight any pointers?
I wish I could of read your responses last nigh, but was unable to log in. I'm disappointed, I think I only slept for 3.5 hrs and no matter how much I begged they wouldn't let me get any results. I was told by another Dr that I could get a "wet" reading. They would not do this for me, so now I wait for titration to be mailed. I'm already on CPAP/BiLevel I just wanted an idea on where my pressures should be at as I'm having a lot of CA according to SH software.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  APAP Titration Help Needed dosertg07 2 140 04-09-2024, 11:45 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Newbie - CPAP data review and titration empiricismandstatistics 0 103 04-03-2024, 03:08 AM
Last Post: empiricismandstatistics
  [CPAP] Titration Study liebano 2 146 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 184 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Help with settings after BiPAP Titration jd1291 5 227 03-11-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Just bought a second hand bilevel, hoping for some help with titration? JohnnyLarueBathrobe 8 318 03-01-2024, 02:31 PM
  [Pressure] BiPAP Titration Help - I:E Ratio becomes 1:5 havishem 1 243 02-17-2024, 09:46 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.