Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

To RobySue
To RobySue
RobySue,

I cannot begin to tell you how immensely useful your tome on the Sleephead software package really is -- "Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead". I feel quite certain you have been thanked by many in the past but I wanted to add my own THANK YOU for your effort. I had several questions about the software and (so far) all of them have been answered by your work.

Again, thank you!
Phil
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: To RobySue
Thanks! It's nice to know that people are finding it useful

And yes, I do intend on finishing the "unfinished" sections. But I've got some other projects I'm also working on.
Questions about SleepyHead?  
See my Guide to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply
RobySue,

Thank you so much for all your contributions (posts and blog). Amazing

They have been truly a blessing.Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
A big thank you from me too! ((((((Hugs))))))
Post Reply Post Reply
Another HUGE THANK YOU from, me, too, for all your work on the SleepyHead guide and many informative, easy to understand, useful posts on ApneaBoard.

I thoroughly enjoyed your explanation (awhile back) of differential calculus and integral calculus on the "What do you do for a living?" thread. A friend of mine in his 70's is taking online calculus courses from various universities (to keep from getting Alzheimer's) and he was so impressed when I could rattle off something about calculus.

So, THANK YOU AGAIN…. :grin:
MAPnea
Post Reply Post Reply
I'd like to thank RobySue also on behalf of all of us who try to help folks here. RobySue's tremendous efforts displayed in her SleepyHead Guide are making life MUCH EASIER for many folks here.

I send virtual applause her way... SHa_clap2

Thanks
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks SHa_clap2 oldman Grouphug3 Bouncy Well-done Agreed Thumbs-up-2 Hi 5
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-09-2014, 10:38 PM)archangle Wrote: Thanks SHa_clap2 oldman Grouphug3 Bouncy Well-done Agreed Thumbs-up-2 Hi 5
what the old codger doing here, pass his use by date, sleepyhead not going help him much, he need complete overhaul Too-funny

Good-work robysue
i hope, you,re not going spring on us an exam any time soon
easy multiple choice questions please

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stat's thanks Robysue Marnid2014 4 2,082 03-09-2014, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Marnid2014

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.