Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

To "Supersleeper re Oscar Software
To "Supersleeper re Oscar Software
Hello my friend    Have just downloaded your "Oscar Software" and I was wondering if it's compatible with other types of software. I have to see my doctor on the 24th of this month and I was wondering if I could download the results to a USB stick and then show them to him so he could see how I'm travelling   I've lost a lot of weight since I started and am feeling a lot better  Although I don't really seem to sleep that much anymore. Any help would be appreciated   Thank you very much  See you soon and O by the way I was a member here when I was first diagnosed but for some reason it won't let me log in with that info anymore  Ah well, that's life in the slow to medium lane    Be well and i'll cya soon. Your friend Harry James
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: To "Supersleeper re Oscar Software
Thanks from the OSCAR team. There is a good chance that your doctor can read the SD card from the machine, I'd make a copy of it first. Personally I'd use a laptop, (a Chromebook in the next release, we are prepping the distribution pkg), or screen prints showing what you want to talk about to lead your conservation.

It's never a bad idea to post screenshots here and ask questions.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: To "Supersleeper re Oscar Software
Good luck, Harry.  Just for the record, OSCAR isn't "my" software... it really belongs to the whole community of sleep apnea patients and the very talented folks on the OSCAR Team are the ones responsible for it.  Apnea Board simply provides the venue for the development group forums and the issue-tracking software they utilize (Mantis), plus the server spot for the OSCAR download page & associated bandwidth.

I personally have very little to do with OSCAR development, the team members working on that are light-years beyond what I could ever hope to be in their talent and skills.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 430 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 621 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,007 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,186 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,101 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 686 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.