Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help figuring out why symptoms are back
Help figuring out why symptoms are back
         everyone!  My name is Jess and I am new here, I am also newly diagnosed with SA from an at-home sleep test back in November.  Very thankful to have found this forum.

I've been using my CPAP (with nasal mask, p30i) for 2 months, and am now running into some challenges sleeping through the night and was hoping someone might have some insight that can point me to my next steps.  

The first month was great - I was sleeping through the night for the first time in a very long time and waking up feeling rested.   

But over the past few weeks, a lot of my symptoms came back even when I'm using the CPAP.  I'm waking up a few times during the night, and I'm also experiencing early morning waking up with my heart racing and then having difficulties falling back asleep.

I captured 1 night of OSCAR data, back when things were going well.  I attached it below - are there any clues here as to what the problem might be?  Do I need more nights of data?  I'm now going to keep the SD card in nightly so I have more data.  

Sorry I'm not more specific in my question, I'm still on the learning curve of figuring out how all these pieces fit together.  

I'm starting to wonder if it's a CPAP issue, or if maybe I have a sleep issue that goes beyond SA.  I've had many nights of solid sleep with the CPAP so I'm hoping that this is just part of the learning curve.
---------------
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help figuring out why symptoms are back
Hello Jess
You should check the forum on how to screenshot the Oscar report
Some very important data is missing
https://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.ph...ganization
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Product Suggestions To Help Prevent Back Sleeping mawaw1992 6 173 04-07-2024, 09:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Glad to Have a Back-up, RM 11 Sent Back for Repair somewherein413 4 151 04-04-2024, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Back to CPAP for UARS, help interpreting graphs dcg494 2 203 04-02-2024, 08:58 AM
Last Post: dcg494
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 5,418 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] O2 ring/weird heart rate/no other symptoms jdavis 6 268 03-09-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Wake and can't get back to sleep hydra 11 594 02-23-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  [Symptoms] Help my symptoms got better at first but then they came back after a month LordofthStrings 14 1,001 02-22-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: LordofthStrings

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.