Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

3 months in.... still so much to learn
RE: 3 months in.... still so much to learn
Yeah, I meant the daily events chart for previous days since I had already imported that day's data before making the settings adjustments to see the user flags. The next day it just worked (even for previous days' daily events), and I've been seeing the UF events ever since. Maybe I just needed to restart my computer... apparently restarting the app wasn't enough to trigger it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome Shawn42.

SleepyHead doesn't show Flow Limitation data for me either. I have it turned on in the preferences but it doesn't show up in the daily sidebar, the Event Flags chart and there is no Flow Limitation chart. I don't think our machines provide that data.

I just found the screenshot you posted, so I guess yours does provide that data. I have never had it displayed. Maybe I need to check my machine to see if there is something there.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks =) I eventually found a reference here that states:

Quote:NOTE about Flow Limitation data: The Philips Respironics machines score FL in a very different way than the ResMeds do, and this means there is no FL graph for a Philips Respironics machine.

which explains why we don't see a graph. And:

Quote:2) The Flow Limitation data is recorded on a Philips Respironics machine only if the machine is running in Auto mode. If you are using a Philips Respironics machine in fixed pressure mode, the Flow Limitation index will be 0.0; but you can't assume that means you are not having any flow limitations.

which explains why we can still see a Flow Limitation value in the details on the left (or at least I do, since I'm in auto mode).
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [Treatment] 10 Months In and Still Waking Up After 4 to 5 Hours Burnsy 3 285 03-14-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Burnsy
  4 months in - Do I have to live with aerophagia? RedNailz 18 1,647 03-09-2024, 02:14 PM
Last Post: RedNailz
  Going nowhere with ASV after 3 months CaliforniaDreamer 20 484 03-08-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Only CAs on Oscar but diagnosed with OSA - 2 months CPAP and no improvement 444zane3 4 290 03-07-2024, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Slept fully twice in 3 months since starting CPAP for CSA redking2436 13 672 02-18-2024, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Has anyone ever received a refund on cpap after 3 months. Mwilson123 0 200 02-10-2024, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Mwilson123
  [CPAP] Still tired after 4 months of CPAP mohtorhead 11 1,027 02-03-2024, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.