Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Too many clear airway events, need help
RE: Too many clear airway events, need help
Note how you now feel, are you having any difficulty breathing, is it hard to breathe. It is important to note your comfort.

Ignoring all the AHI readings, which group of settings felt best to you?
Post Reply Post Reply
feeling a bit hard to breathe during the daytime the last two days. Not as good as before.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-16-2019, 07:50 PM)heartrick Wrote: feeling a bit hard to breathe during the daytime the last two days. Not as good as before.

Why do you think that, what do you feel is the cause? Weather?

What about thru the night?

Which settings felt best?
Post Reply Post Reply
I guess it is because that I made a mistake two days ago, I changed the pressure of 6~13 and PS of 4 directly to the pressure of 6 and PS of 0, probably can not adjust well.

I feel last night(min/max pressure=5) was better because I didn't wake up in the middle of the night like before.
Post Reply Post Reply
Let's take a few days here then.

As you have noted, we have substantially reduced the Central Apneas with very little impact to obstructive apnea.
We/you need to determine if you want/feel comfortable with these settings or do we/you need to pursue another course of treatment such as the ASV mentioned above. Please be aware that it is common for your AHI (CAI) to vary nightly and by a great amount, only time will tell us that. We need a point to stop making adjustments and I think this might be it.
Post Reply Post Reply
New result when I set the pressure to 4
Post Reply Post Reply
My that looks nice. Any difficulty? can you easily use these settings for very long times (years?)
Post Reply Post Reply
Didn’t feel any difficulty when I sleep under this pressure, will keep the pressure for a few days and see how it goes.
Post Reply Post Reply
You need at least 2 weeks
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, will do that.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daytime events huge spike liz0859 3 66 40 minutes ago
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  [Treatment] Most events are Central Apnea / Clear Airway joeblough 8 332 04-22-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: joeblough
  [Symptoms] Worried about sudden spike in CA events rohit261990 8 228 04-22-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: rohit261990
  Does Aircurve 10 Vauto record events and flow limits during ramp mode? SingleH 3 109 04-19-2024, 09:12 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Trying to Reduce CA Events chrotteg 44 1,458 04-17-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  Are any of these events real? BigWing 6 232 04-09-2024, 02:40 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  Excessive Events jerrydaw 1 128 04-06-2024, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Jay51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.