Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Top Secret don't tell anyone Sleepyhead 0.9.8-1 is out [Admin note: testing version]
Top Secret don't tell anyone Sleepyhead 0.9.8-1 is out [Admin note: testing version]
JediMark has released the latest new version of Sleepyhead 0.9.8-1.Thanks
It is great. You all need to go try it.
Lots of new features, my favorite is it now works with my CMS 50i oximeter.
These graphs blow away the software that comes from CMS.

Okay
Sleep-well

SuperSleeper Wrote:
ADMIN NOTE:

Just to be clear, this is not the "official" release yet. The version linked in this thread is to the testing version only. There are likely to be bugs in this version until JediMark officially announces and posts the new release on the SleepFiles.com website.

That said, if you don't mind playing around with the testing version, go for it, but realize that this testing version is just that - for testing purposes primarily.

It wouldn't be fair to Mark for folks to judge SleepyHead based upon this test version, in other words. The official release (coming soon according to JediMark) is probably the one most folks will want to use on a daily basis.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Top Secret don't tell anyone Sleepyhead 0.9.8-1 is out
Thanks for the heads up I'll have to download it and check it out. Good to see some software people keep up on new releases and better ones, gotta love it. Thanks to the Jedi.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Also support ResMed AirSense 10
Post Reply Post Reply
I will not tell a soul.
-- Richard Snowden.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Yahoo! I just ordered an Airsense 10 for Her and was hoping Sleepyhead would be ready by the time it got here - I didn't want to be without software for even one night.

Thanks JediMark!
Post Reply Post Reply
not very computer savvy .. so is there an up date to load or does one have to delete old version and load new Sleepyhead version 0.9.8-1, then re-enter all the data from SD card ??
Post Reply Post Reply
When you install it in a new directory there will be a page of instructions on what to do. Pretty explicit. Jedi does a good job.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, I thought I was fairly competent with computers but I can't seem to find it. Link?
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks JediMark Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
SleepyHead v0.9.8-1 Testing builds
I just uploaded some Windows "Testing" builds for anyone game to help test them.

64bit and 32bit Windows versions are available, each comes with both BrokenGL and OpenGL binaries, so you don't have to go hunting for one that suits your computers graphics card.

I updated the mac ones too, which fixes a several silly mistakes.

You can find the download links here:
http://sleepfiles.com/SH/index.html?TestingVersions

Please BACK UP your SleepyHeadData folder before even attempting to upgrade...
Once you upgrade SleepyHead's data folder, you can't use it in an older version without causing corruption.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 87 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 206 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 367 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
  OSCAR old version Apnearod 17 2,178 02-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: untoutseul05
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,624 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
Sad Graphics bug in 1.5.1 Deb 12 version Gooserider 2 499 12-26-2023, 09:08 PM
Information New SEFAM Analyize software version 3.2.0 SuperSleeper 3 1,294 11-11-2023, 04:36 PM
Last Post: DrJelly

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.