Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Tornado in Illinois
http://www.weather.com/news/news/cameron..._fragment_

Hope everyone in Illinois is safe and that no lives were lost.
Post Reply Post Reply
Local news said that no lives were lost but there was heavy damage to houses and grain silos - at least one of the silos was tipped on its side. Grain silos are often made of cement. Weather in our town was absolutely awful - such dark clouds in the middle of the day although we were lucky not to have tornadoes where I live.
Post Reply Post Reply
Happy to hear all is well with you!
Dancing
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Have we heard from SuperSleeper today??
Post Reply Post Reply
This is a link for the video of the tornadoes that came through Illinois last night.

http://www.weather.com/news/news/cameron...ge-impacts
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-17-2015, 10:51 AM)PaytonA Wrote: Have we heard from SuperSleeper today??

I think he was logged on this morning but I haven't seen a post but really didn't look. I think he lives a little distance from where the tornado hit. Hopefully they are all safe.

Glad that GrammaBear and family is safe
Post Reply Post Reply

Tornado was way south of where we live in Dixon, IL.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Good to hear. I have no idea where Dixon or Cameron Illinois are
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-17-2015, 01:23 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Tornado was way south of where we live in Dixon, IL.

Did you folks get a lot of rain? We got 2-1/2" over a short period of time.

Post Reply Post Reply

(07-17-2015, 07:07 PM)GrammaBear Wrote: Did you folks get a lot of rain? We got 2-1/2" over a short period of time.

Very little... I think only 3/4" total... it went south of us for the most part... missed all the rain by about 5-10 miles, which is a relief to me, since we sometimes get water in our basement. Confused

2 1/2" is a lot, but last year, we got about 5 inches within a 12 hour period and we have our entire basement flooded with several inches of rainwater. But that's still better than getting hit by a tornado. Thinking-about

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oklahoma Tornado & A Lucky Schnauzer Schnauzers 5 0 826 05-21-2013, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Schnauzers 5