Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Toshiba FlashAir 2 with Flashpap configuration
Thanks guys... got it. Will try tonight.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Red... works like a charm... folder found in my ip address. So final step... how to get the data to sleepyhead?
Post Reply Post Reply
Correct! Pat yourself on the back, give yourself a raise, and take the rest of the week off.
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply

Haha all thanks to you.... figured out the answer to my question. Just scan the card and copy the data over....  Thanks   Thanks Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
While I'm on the subject. . .
If you get brave or lazy (like me), you can try automating the SD download.  It will start FlashPAP, download the latest sleep files, and exit.  I tried to modify it to reflect a Mac's file structure.

You will need to create an executable text file with the following code: (User supplied data is in blue)
#!/bin/bash
java -jar /Users/UserName/FlashPAP.jar user=UserName exit=yes

(Note-not part of file-: You might try "$HOME" instead of "/Users/UserName")

I named my file "auto.sh".  Again, you will need to make it executable.  You can then place a shortcut to the file on your desktop for ease of access.

- Red
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, worth a try. Do I use the same editor to create the executable file? I have a 30 days trial period after which it's a cool $99.95.  Dielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply

Whoa!  TextEdit is built in to OS X and is FREE.

Description:
TextEdit is the built in text editor on the Mac. It is a very capable word processing application and for most people it will be the only word processor that you will need. With Text Edit you can open documents in Rich Text Format(RTF), Plain Text formatted documents and even the ever popular Microsoft Word format.

My advice is to ditch that $100 puppy.

- Red
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply
Wasn't sure it would do the job. Because you mentioned that it need CR LF option which the trial version of UltraEdit has.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Red

Haven't got around to try your executable file yet. However got this error below:

[Image: kdUykhnl.png]

Could still see the Flashair on the network but keep getting this error. Of course the folder was there for me to update when I physically insert into the mac SD slot to update Sleepyhead afterwards.
Post Reply Post Reply

Anyway, I could not ping the Flashair card, got host down and request timeout error. Seems the FlashAir wireless is weak as the AP is just located in the next room.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  flashair file structure? Jeffmc 9 372 08-15-2017, 07:20 AM
Last Post: CB91710
Gross Flashair connectivity - help! maep2017 10 277 08-06-2017, 01:41 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  FlashPAP Sleepyhead results Dreamstation Corvette817 4 419 07-15-2017, 04:25 PM
Last Post: bighopper
  FlashPAP has suddenly quit working on my Mac pupcamper 12 346 07-08-2017, 07:43 PM
Last Post: pupcamper
  Need to Move FlashPap to Another Computer Melman 14 450 06-30-2017, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Melman
  FlashPAP doesn't work after Java update Melman 18 513 06-21-2017, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  FlashPAP / SleepMaster FancyPants 10 974 06-19-2017, 08:10 AM
Last Post: jsielke