Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Toshiba FlashAir 2 with Flashpap configuration
RE: Toshiba FlashAir 2 with Flashpap configuration
Thanl Alan.  It is still working as of today so I am a bit hesitant to change anything...  Smile   Let's see if it keeps on connecting or not.  If not...I will try to add these parameters.
Post Reply Post Reply
I owe you guys a 6-pack.

Spent several hours trying to get the new cards to work. They would initially appear on a ping xxxxxx -t, but would fairly quickly drop out... before "Angry" would find them.

Finally just took a leap of faith and loaded your configs, manually assigning the IP, and dropped them into the machines. Seems to be working, I was able to download all of my data from November and now just finished downloading my wife's from December.
Post Reply Post Reply
Nice. Glad to hear you got it working.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
What is funny is I think the FAT is screwing with Windows' head.

It's showing that I have 1.79tb total on the card and 1.22tb free space
Which happens to be exactly the same as the numbers for my local hard drive. Big Grin

My WD Cloud drive is also mapped to a drive letter and displays the proper numbers.
Post Reply Post Reply
Windows set a limit on FAT to push NTFS but the actual FAT filesystem can handle a large TB drive. Won't be a very efficient use of the space though. The cluster size would most likely be around 64k which is why you see such a difference in total/free.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-03-2017, 08:15 AM)AlanE Wrote: Windows set a limit on FAT to push NTFS but the actual FAT filesystem can handle a large TB drive. Won't be a very efficient use of the space though. The cluster size would most likely be around 64k which is why you see such a difference in total/free.
Ya, except these are 32gb flash cards.

Just interesting that the used/free space matches my local hard drive.

[Image: Drives.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you map a local directory as a drive? aka subst command?

Post Reply Post Reply
Just the root of the cards.
The WD drive (X and Y) are folders.

The C, D, F, and Z are defaults from the HP install.
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Looking at getting the Toshiba Flash Air II Wireless, but I can only find the Toshiba Flash Air III Wireless card on Amazon.ca at a reasonable price $45 vs $181.
Wondering if it will work

Wondering if a Toshiba Flash Air III Wireless card will work with the software. I can only find the 3 on Amazon.ca at a reasonable price of $45 vs $181 for the 2. Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes it will work. The III or W-03 is the newer version of the W-02. The W-03 has an extended set of parameters and commands. Either model will work for CPAP use. The least expensive model is the goal.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 668 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,248 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 94,959 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  FlashPAP / OSCAR Initial Setup - Setup Instructions Wizard99 4 1,135 06-08-2023, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Wizard99
  looking for FlashAir W-04 16GB SD_card image Dog Slobber 3 796 06-03-2023, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Transfering FlashAir card to new machine. foxfire 1 494 04-30-2023, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  FlashAir card and changing SSID todivefor 12 1,097 03-28-2023, 07:12 PM
Last Post: todivefor

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.