Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Totally Disappointed
RE: Totally Disappointed
Dobrodošao Tony. Žao mi je što ste morali slušati onu glupost. Nisu svi ovakvi.

Being a first generation Canadian, your English is better than my Croatian.  Don't ever apolgize for your English skills.  Good luck on your CPAP journey.  And keep coming back here for advice.  There is a lot of intelligent and thoughtful information here.

Čuvaj se
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-02-2018, 11:38 AM)Fats Drywaller Wrote: It seems to me that if jumping weren't allowed, you'd never get to a conclusion.

Oh-jeez Did you have the misfortune to meet my first Pulmonary Ducktor?
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your reply. That price of $599 USD was with the basic hose and humidifier but i bought the more expensive accessories which brought it up to $700 USD then the mask was $120 USD plus some filters and a few other things plus shipping $100 USD then when you consider the ex.change rate it comes to $1500 AUD.It is still cheap compared to here, but its too noisy.
Regards Tony
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Fedman, it's great to hear a few words in Croatian. This is a very good forum and i will be looking for help from time to time.
PS. the machine is coming with me to Croatia in about 10 days time as we go back every couple of years to a place called Makarska. That's where i was born.
Regards Tony
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  disappointed in airsense 11 after 12 years with S9 Rejackson 4 2,204 04-06-2022, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  I am totally lost gaydolphinorgy 4 781 01-07-2022, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  I am TOTALLY (and hopelessly) lost! Danno54 31 3,166 06-26-2020, 06:13 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Disappointed in my sleep Doc Sleepstarved 27 3,741 12-05-2018, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Can't find a mask. Totally frustrated! michael9346 51 7,486 07-20-2018, 01:07 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams
Sad New and Disappointed JoLyn 71 7,813 02-09-2018, 07:30 AM
Last Post: JoLyn
  Totally New CPAP User - CLUELESS Theilluminator 10 3,019 07-09-2017, 10:49 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.