Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Moderator Note] Don't forget our Wiki
Information 
Don't forget our Wiki
Folks, many of you may not know about the ApneaBoard wiki. There's a link at the top of every page. The wiki contains a LOT of useful and interesting information about sleep apnea and its treatment. There is also a very useful listing of all the acronyms we use.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Don't forget our Wiki
Thanks DeepBreathing

It is a very comprehensive database of information Smile

I did notice when I did a search for the keyword Hypertension (abnormally high blood pressure) there was no topic on this.

I am guessing this is because Hypertension is not a confirmed symptom of Sleep Apnea?
Post Reply Post Reply
This is a good reminder. Those links up at the top are not very prominent. People kept referencing suppliers, and I'd read the rules about naming suppliers and using links, but could not for the life of me find the actual list. It took someone mentioning in a thread that that's where the supplier's list was. I'd never paid much attention to those links up there. I've never seen a message board put important things in that location before. First time for everything though Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
like thanks for the reminder to point to the wiki at the Top.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wiki conflict on Medicare/CPAP ownership cps22 14 666 12-17-2023, 10:08 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Apnea Board Wiki DaveL 2 768 01-31-2022, 09:58 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Inflight CPAP use: Don't forget the battery. S. Manz 0 603 10-15-2021, 11:24 PM
Last Post: S. Manz
  Wiki Entries or Threads on Causes of Sleep Apnea? Helena 4 603 08-18-2021, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Helena
  Wiki Update: Term: Auto Band HiTechHiTouch 3 651 03-19-2021, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Wiki article: Oxygen feed into BiPap system Sleeprider 11 2,627 03-11-2018, 06:26 PM
Last Post: JesseLee
Exclaimation [Equipment] Don't forget to move your CPAP machine clock forward on Saturday before bed PaulKTF 22 3,270 03-07-2018, 11:20 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.