Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] [split] Transcend Auto Travel CPAP Machine with EZEX
[split] Transcend Auto Travel CPAP Machine with EZEX
3 (I think......)

This unit was suggested to me after I wanted to buy the Z1. I travel to rural Mexico a lot for work and I have had situations where I don't have access to electricity. I also bought the multi-night battery.

The machine itself is small and light. It's pretty simple to use but once you plug it in, there are indicator lights that flash for a moment and then it appears to be off. It's not. You will also get a green light indicating the power is good whether it is or isn't.

The sounds of the machine mimic your exhaling. At least while you go to sleep. IN the middle of the night I heard a very loud air sound that was just solid, not related to breathing. I thought maybe there was a leak but i moved the mask and a leak was a very different sound. I thought maybe it was responding to a blockage but I was awake and breathing so there was no problem. Maybe it's just a different sound the machine makes at one point. I would turn it off. Wait a moment and then start it again and it would again mimic my breathing. Other times I would wake up and it was almost silent.

(I described all this to a rep at [Supplier #1] who said it was normal but she wasn't really listening to me so who knows. I have to believe this is how the machine is intended to work but i'm not really confident.)

The multi night battery worked for a night and a half. I do not recommend it. When I asked about this I was told it depends on a lot of factors. As Judge Judy says, DOn't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining. It's multi night or it isn't and this isn't.

The machine may be good. The battery is not

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

sjssf - I removed the direct web address for the supplier from your post and inserted the link to the Supplier List.  Per Apnea Board Rules, the only commercial links or web addresses allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. If you'd like to refer to the web address of a specific online CPAP Supplier (DME or Durable Medical Equipment retail store), please read our instructions on how to do that - guidelines are placed on our CPAP Supplier List (link at the top right of our forums).
Thanks for your understanding.  -- SuperSleeper

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
Transcend Auto Travel CPAP Machine with EZEX
Thanks for the review. Good information to know.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] DeVilbiss IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust Auto CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier PulseDose dfstarman 4 5,444 12-23-2022, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Cuppa
  [Product Review] Weinmann / Löwenstein Prisma 20A Auto CPAP Costas P 4 25,060 11-25-2021, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Kadenz
  [Product Review] Somnetics Transcend CPAP mldavis99 13 23,191 05-14-2019, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Diotima245
  [Product Review] Philips Dreamstation Auto CPAP (A beginners review) stephennic 8 18,445 12-26-2017, 09:52 AM
Last Post: AshSF
  [Product Review] Transcend EZEX CPAP Eleong2 11 18,844 07-04-2015, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Eleong2
  [Product Review] Transcend travel Apap review Sinkiller 4 15,508 09-19-2014, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Eleong2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.