Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Transcend CPAP machine
G'day all , I'm about to buy a Transcend CPAP because of its small size for travel and camping , I will get the Mobile Power Adapter with it
I have a Remstar I do use with a 12volt adapter now with my 4 wheel drive

I would like to maybe add a battery to the Transcend at a later date but the Transcend batteries seem very expensive has anyone had experience with a Transcend cpap

I don't see why I couldn't use it with a small sealed gell battery

Is there any reason I could not

Regards Jacko
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi jacko,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I'm not familiar with that machine but hang in there and someone will be able to help you soon.
Best of luck.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I purchased the Transcend yesterday but haven't decided on a battery at this stage , the Transcend Batteries seem very over priced to me

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Going "Rogue" - Buying a CPAP Machine on Amazon pbwebb 14 755 04-15-2017, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  No sleep study but buying an auto cpap machine today mikeinthecountry344 9 831 04-15-2017, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 16 11,107 04-14-2017, 08:13 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [Equipment] CPap Machine Less Air than Usual AlliesNana 10 297 04-14-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Help! Changed CPAP Settings, Now Machine Not Working cj789 9 396 04-09-2017, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Ockrocket
  [split] Adjusting your own CPAP machine theintercomm 2 196 04-01-2017, 09:40 PM
Last Post: theintercomm
Question [Equipment] Are CPAP Oil Infusion Adapters safe for machine? Revivified 14 1,239 03-23-2017, 09:12 PM
Last Post: justMongo