Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Transcend CPAP machine
Transcend CPAP machine
G'day all , I'm about to buy a Transcend CPAP because of its small size for travel and camping , I will get the Mobile Power Adapter with it
I have a Remstar I do use with a 12volt adapter now with my 4 wheel drive

I would like to maybe add a battery to the Transcend at a later date but the Transcend batteries seem very expensive has anyone had experience with a Transcend cpap

I don't see why I couldn't use it with a small sealed gell battery

Is there any reason I could not

Regards Jacko
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Transcend CPAP machine
Hi jacko,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I'm not familiar with that machine but hang in there and someone will be able to help you soon.
Best of luck.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Transcend CPAP machine
I purchased the Transcend yesterday but haven't decided on a battery at this stage , the Transcend Batteries seem very over priced to me

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 107 5 hours ago
Last Post: johnbrain
  Feel like my CPAP machine is killing me jimbob123 1 90 Yesterday, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Rich66
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 4 1,678 03-25-2024, 04:52 PM
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,790 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
  Need help new on CPAP machine Jimasripper 10 307 03-22-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Jimasripper
  Ready to buy CPAP machine NewlyDiagnosed 29 626 03-21-2024, 01:42 PM
Last Post: NewlyDiagnosed
  UARS diagnosis? No improvements on CPAP. What Bilevel machine to get and where? empiricismandstatistics 8 199 03-21-2024, 04:29 AM
Last Post: empiricismandstatistics

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.